South Indian Bank Recruitment Clerk Posts,Application Last date - 20/10/2016:South Indian Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of 10 Probationary Clerk vacancies.Indian candidate may apply for this position on or before 20th October 2016.All vacancy details are given below.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Vacancy Details
No of Total Posts: 010 Posts
Name of the Vacant Post: Probationary Clerk
Jobs Location: Kolkata/ West bengal
South Indian Bank Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
1.Age Critera Limit:
Candidates must be ages upto 26 years not less than 20 years as on 31st December 2016. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates should possess Graduation Degree from a recognized University having completed a regular 10+2+(3/4) course securing at least 60% marks from 10th standard or secondary level..
3.Selection Process: Candidates are selected based on Written Test and Interview.
South Indian Bank Recruitment Application Procedure
Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.400/- for General candidates & Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates through Demand Draft favoring at any of the branches of South Indian Bank using the challan form generated after the completion of online registration by the candidate.
1. Before applying online, keep with you scanned copy of photo (Dimensions 140 (height) x 110 (width) pixels, Size 40kb) & signature (Dimensions 110 (height) x 140 (width) pixels, Size 40kb).
2. Click on site.
3. Read all the instructions carefully and click on Go.
4. Registered Your details if you are new user else Login by using Userid & Password.
5. Enter all required details and upload photo, signature.
6. Click on Submit button.
7. Make payment as mentioned in application fee.
8. After Submission take print out of application for future use.