KVS Recruitment PGT,TGT various Vacancy Application Last Date - 20/10/2016:Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS), New Delhi released a notification for the recruitment of 6205 Principal, Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Primary Teacher vacancies. Interested candidates may apply online or before 20 October 2016.All other details are given below.
KVS Recruitment Vacancy Details
No. of Total Vacant Posts: 6205 no.
Closing Date of Application:20th October 2016
Name of the Posts:
- Principal (Group-A) - 90 Posts
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) (Group-B) - 690 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) (Group-B) - 926 Posts
- Primary Teacher (PRT) (Group-B) - 4499 Posts
KVS Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested Candidates age limit is 40 years for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs) posts and minimum 35 years & maximum 50 years for Principal posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates willing to apply for SL.no 1 posts must have a Master’s Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. (ii) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree.Two year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course from Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject OR Master’s Degree with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject from a recognized university for sl.no 2 Posts.Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks in the concerned subject as well as in the aggregate OR A Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject for SL.No.2 posts.all other remaining posts refer the notification.
KVS Recruitment Application Procedure
- All interested Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 1200/- for principal posts and Rs. 750/- for Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs), Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs) & Primary Teacher posts.Fee should be pay online payment link during submission of online application. No fee charges for SC/ST & PH candidatesthrough Credit/ Debit Card (Master or Visa approved), Indian Bank will charge Rs. 30/- (Thirty only) as “service charge” in addition to the fees.
- Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.kvsangathan.nic.in and send their printout application forms along with all documents by ordinary post to Post Box No. 3076, Post Office Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 on or before 20/10/2016.
View More Details Advertisement