Gujarat,District Panchayat Services Selection Committee (DPSSC) District has published a notification for the recruitment of 707 Talati cum Mantri in Rajkot,Jamnagar,Baruch,Valsad,Anand,Gandhinagar,Patan,& Tapi location . Eligible candidates can apply online from 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM to 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.All other details has given below.
Vacancy Details of District Panchayat Services Selection Committee
Total No. of Posts: 707
Name of the Post:
- Talati cum Mantri: 192 posts,Rajkot
- Talati cum Mantri: 157 posts,Jamnagar
- Talati cum Mantri: 94 posts ,Baruch
- Talati cum Mantri: 49 posts,Valsad
- Talati cum Mantri: 73 posts, Anand
- Talati cum Mantri: 50 posts ,Gandhinagar
- Talati cum Mantri: 65 posts,Patan
- Talati cum Mantri: 27 posts,Tapi
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria Requirement:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above post must meet minimum age criteria i.e 18 years & shouldn’t exceed 28 years Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules for all posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply for the above post must meet educational requirement i.e he/she should have Higher Secondary qualification from recognised Board/University or Equivalency.
Eligible candidates will get selected on the basis of Written Examination.
Procedure of Applying
General category candidates have to pay examination fee of Rs.112/- (Rs.100/- Exam Fee + Postal Service Charge Rs.12/-), Fee can be pay through Post Office. There is No fee for SC, ST, SEBC, PH & Ex-Serviceman.Interested candidates can apply online through the website ojas.guj.nic.in OR ojas1.guj.nic.in from 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM to 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Instruction for Online Application
- Once you open the online application form you have to put your Personal Details like First name,surname ,permanent/Present Address,Mobile no,Gender(male/female),Date of Birth,Category(sc/st/general),email,nationality(Indian),Maritual status(married/unmarried),Language Proficency.
- Once you complete the step 1 click on the Educational Qualification and select HSC,Provide % you got from which Board/University/Institute and your passing Year for class 12th.
- To confirm your details click yes and save.
Note:Before applying online, candidates must have scanned photograph (10 kb) & signature (10 kb).
Upload scanned photograph & signature & finllyTake printout of application form and retain it for future reference.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 08-04-2015 at 03:00 PM onwards.
Last Date for Online Registration: 06-05-2015 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date for Payment of Fee through Post Office: 08-05-2015.