Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has release a notification for the recruitment of 14283 posts of Constable,Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 11th-May-2016..All other details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
No. of Total Vacancies: 14200 no post
Eligibility: 10th/12th Standard
Closing Date of Application:11th-May-2016
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Computer) : 50 Posts
- Constable (G.D) : 12006 Posts
- Constable (Driver) : 992 Posts
- Constable (Cook) : 384 Posts
- Constable (Barber) : 91 Posts
- Constable (Washerman) : 98 Posts
- Constable (Cobbler) : 47 Posts
- Constable (Water Carrier) : 176 Posts
- Constable (Sweeper) : 110 Posts
- Constable (Mason) : 66 Posts
- Constable (Bugler) : 35 Posts
- Constable (Tet Khalasi) : 28 Posts
- Head Constable (Computer) : 200 Posts
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to apply for the above vacancy must be 18 years & maximum 40 years as on 01-01-2016.
Candidates who are willing to apply for Constable Posts should passed 10th class under 10+2 system or Higher Secondary or equivalent examination.Graduate in Computer/ IT from any recognized University OR 03 years Diploma in Computer/ IT for ASI Posts.Refer th notification details.
Mode of Selection
Eligible candidates will be selected on their basis performance in Written Test.
Eligible candidates can apply online through www.mponline.gov.in on or before 11th May 2016 and candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs.500/- for Unreserved candidates, Rs.250/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH candidates of Madhya Pradesh & applying online have to pay Rs.70/- for MP Online Portal Fee for all candidates fee can be pay through MP Online (Kiosk)/ Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit Card.