Submission of Online Application Date:20/02/2018
Last Date of Online Application: 12/03/2018
Name of the Posts:Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade-II)
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Candidates Minimum 21 year and Maximum 30 years of age.Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
- B.Sc.(Hons) Nursing/ B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognised Institute/ University or B.Sc. (Post-Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing council recognized institute or university.Registered as Nurses & midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council or
- Diploma in General Nursing midwifery from an Indian Nursing council recognized institute or university, Registered as Nurses & midwife in State/ Indian Nursing Council with relevant experience.
Mode of Selection
No fee have to pay
AIIMs Recruitment 2018 – 223 Posts of Professor , Additional Professor :
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Rishikesh,Uttarakhand inviting for the recruitment of 233 Posts of Professor,Additional Professor,Associate Professor,Assistant Professor vacancies in various department. Eligible candidates may submit online application before 30/04/2018.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rishikesh established by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under Pradhan Mantri Swastya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) inviting Online applications for graduate and postgraduate medical education and training in various faculty position.
Start date of online Application Date:17/03/2018
Last date of submission of online application 30/04/2018
Name of the Posts:
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Additional Professor
Mode of Selection
AIIMS Online Application Fee:
Application fees for GEN & OBC candidate Rs.3,000/- . Fees can be paid through online transfer through online application portal only. There are no fee for SC/ST/ OPH / candidates
Candidates are required to bring Printable Application form with originals and attested photocopies of below documents at the time of interview.
- Age proof & Aadhar Card.
- Residence proof.
- Qualification proof (Degree & Marksheet).
- NOC (no objection certificate)
- Reserve category document
- Experience certificate.
- Medical / Nursing council registration.
- Proof of payment of application fee