Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 100 Officer Scale II (IT, CA, Law, Treasury Manager, Agriculture Officer), Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies. Candidates who have been declared qualified at the CWE-III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 may apply online on or before 25th June2015.
Vacancy Details of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
No.of Total Posts: 100
Application Closing Date:25th June 2015
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-II: 09 Posts(IT: 02 Posts,CA: 03 Posts,Law: 01 Post,Treasury Manager: 01 Post,Agriculture Officer: 02 Posts)
- Officer Scale-I: 46 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Posts
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for above posts should have age between 21-32 years for post 1, 18-28 years for post 2, 3 as on 01-06-2014. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Applicant's must have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for post no 3&2, Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for post no 1> (IT), Degree from a recognized University in Law for post no 1> (Law), Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university for post no 1> (Law, Treasury Manager), Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture for post no 1> (Agricultural Officer) & should have proficiency in local language of the State/ UT.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Requirement:
Candidates declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
- For post no 1&2> candidates belong to SC/ ST/ SCPWD/ ST-PWD it must have 70 & above and OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD must have 80& above
- For office assistant ,SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/SC-EXS/ ST-EXS it must have 70 & above and OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS must have 80& above
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.agvbank.co.in on or before 25thJune 2015.