Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB) has published an employment notification for the recruitment 889 no Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancy.Interested candidates who have been qualified in IBPS may register online on or before 17th June 2015.All other details has given below.
Vacancy Details of Pandyan Grama Bank (PGB)
Number of Total Posts : 889 Posts
Application Closing Date:17th June 2015
Name of Posts :
- Officer Scale-I - 210 Posts
- Officer Scale-III - 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer) - 43 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT) - 10 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law) - 01 Post
- Officer Scale-II (Treasury Manager) - 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Marketing Officer) - 06 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) - 10 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) - 180 Posts
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should meet eligibility criteria as per RRBs CWE-III notification published on 28th June–4th July, 2014 released by IBPS in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar or the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.Candidate should have proficiency in the local language Tamil.
- Candidate who have been qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 with minimum qualify score 70 for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/SC-EXS/ STEXS and 80 OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS may apply.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
- Officer Scale-III - 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500
- Officer Scale-II - 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Officer Scale-I - 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Office Assistant - 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
Candidate will be selected on probation period for one year for Office Assistant (Multipurpose) post and two years for Officers posts.
Candidates may apply online through Bank’s website www.pandyangramabank.in under "Recruitment" link on or before 17th June 2015.