Jharkhand Armed Police, Ranchi has published a notification for the recruitment of 2678 Special Auxiliary Police (SAP) vacancies. Interested candidates may walk in Interview from 21-07-2015 to 24-07-2015.Eligible candidates will get selected on the basis of performance on Interview.All other recruitment Details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Jharkhand Police
No.of Total Posts: 2678
Interview Start Date:21st July 2015
Interview Closing Date:24th July 2015
Venue:Headquarters, Jharkhand Armed Police-01, Doranda, Ranchi.
Name of the Post: Special Auxiliary Police (SAP)
Post Wise Vacancy Details:
- Subedar Major (General): 20 posts
- Subedar (General): 20 posts
- Deputy Subedar (General): 126 posts
- Subedar/ Deputy Subedar (Technical): 36 posts
- Subedar (Vitantu): 02 posts
- Deputy Subedar (Vitantu): 52 posts
- Ashu (Deputy Subedar): 02 posts
- Head Clerk: 02 posts
- Clerk: 04 posts
- Havaldar (General): 434 posts
- Driver Havaldar: 20 posts
- Driver Constable: 104 posts
- General Constable: 1826 posts
- Cook: 30 posts
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be between 35 to 45 years of age for Ex-Constable, 35 to 48 years for Havaldar, 45 to 55 years for J.C.O.
Mode of Selection
Selection will be made on the basis of Interview.
Interested eligible candidates may attend the interview along with prescribed application format, 4th no stamp size photos, discharge book, identification card, original certificate of P.P.O course with Photo copies of the same on 21-07-2015 to 24-07-2015 at 10:30 AM.