Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Ltd, Chandigarh, has published recruitment notification for 245 posts of Manager, Executive, Stenographer, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Sub Inspector , Storekeeper, Technical Assistant vacancy. Interested eligible candidates may apply online on or before 7th August 2015.All other recruitment details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Punjab Agro Industries Corporation Ltd
No of Total Posts:245
Application Closing Date:7th August 2015
Last date of receipt of Print-out/Hard copy: 14/08/2015
Name of the Posts:
- Manager (G): 03 posts.
- Executive (G): 05 posts.
- Executive (A/cs): 29 posts.
- Executive (T): 23 posts.
- Junior Scale Stenographer: 20 posts.
- Clerk-cum-Computer Operator: 53 posts.
- Sub Inspector (Presently Fertilizer Clerk): 45 posts.
- Junior Storekeeper: 32 posts.
- Technical Assistant: 35 posts.
Applicant's Eligibiliy Criteria
1. For Manager (G),B. Sc. in Agriculture with 1st Division and M. Sc. in Agriculture/Horticulture
or B. Tech. in Agriculture Engineering with 1st Division and M. Tech in Agriculture Engineering
or B. Sc. in Agriculture/ B. Tech. in Agriculture Engineering with 1st Division and MBA
2. Executive (G) ,Graduate with minimum 2nd Division and one year diploma in computer
3. Executive (A/cs),B. Com with minimum 2nd Division and minimum 6 months diploma in Accountancy on Tally and Computer Language
4. Executive (T),B.Sc (Agriculture) with 1st division.
5. Junior Scale Stenographer,Graduation and computer certificate course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC
6. Clerk-cum-Computer Operator,Graduation and computer certificate course equivalent to ‘O’ level certificate of DOEACC
7. Sub Inspector,B.Sc (Agriculture) from any recognised University.
8. Junior Storekeeper,10+2 and 02 years certificate course in Agriculture
9. Technical Assistant,10+2 and 02 years certificate course in Agriculture
Candidates should be between 18- 37 years as on 01/01/2015.
Mode of Selection
Selection of the candidates will be through Written Test.
Interested eligible candidates may apply Online only through the official website http://govt.thapar.edu/paic/ or before 7th August 2015.