Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment News 2016 , Engineer Vacancy, Application Last Date 22nd August:Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation(BMRC) has published an employment notifications for the recruitment of Section Engineer,Junior Engineer,Assistant Engineer and Other job vacancies.Indian candidates may apply for this post online from official website of bmrc.co.in.All other BMRC recruitment details are given below.
BMRC Vacancy Details
No of Total Posts:50 vacancies
Application Closing Date22/08/2016
Name of The Posts:
- Executive Engineer - 10 vacancy
- Assistant Executive Engineer - 10 vacancy
- Assistant Engineer - 10 vacancy
- Section Engineer - 10 vacancy
- Junior Engineer - 10 vacancy
Applicant's Eligibility Criteria
As per the BMRC recruitment Notification at http://www.bmrc.co.in, Candidates must meet following qualifications and experience.
For Sl.No, 1 & 2 Posts, B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 12 years of experience in large infrastructure project execution out of which 5 years in Metro construction for Viaduct / Stations / Underground Station / Tunneling with TBMs.
For Assistant Engineering Posts,
- Candidates holding BE should have minimum experience of 5 years in construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling, casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures / tunneling in mega projects out of which 3 years should be in Metro Project.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in construction supervision and other activities such as supervision, piling, casting yard, launching of girders, U/G structures and tunneling in Mega Projects out of which 6 years should be in Metro Project.
Also see notification for all other posts.
Age should be as per BMRC recruitment rules given at http://www.bmrc.co.in.
- Executive Engineer - Rs.15600 –39100 + GP 6600
- Assistant Executive Engineer - Rs.15600 –39100 + GP 5400
- Assistant Engineer - Rs. 9300 -34800 +GP 4800
- Section Engineer - Rs. 9300 -34800 +GP 4200
- Junior Engineer - Rs. 5200 -20200+GP 2400
Selection Process :
Candidates are get selected based on Interview.
Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with photocopies of relevant documents & send to the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 22.08.2016.
Detailed Advertisements of Bangalore Metro Rail Recruitment 2016
BMRCL Recruitment 308 Engineer Jobs Vacancy
BMRCL Recruitment 15 Jobs Vacancy in Manager
About Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.Located at III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore –27.