Updated on March 27th, 2018
- Junior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Specialist Grade-III (Medicine): 07 Posts
- Deputy Controller of Mines: 04 Posts
UPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
As pert the UPSC Advertisements age should be 35 years for post Junior scientific officer, 40 years for post Specialist Grade -III, 50 years for post of Deputy controller, 53 years for post Senior lecturer, 50 years for post Paediatrics as on last date for receipt of online application. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- for post of Junior Scientific officer, recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule/ the Second Schedule/ Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956)
- for post of Specialist Grade-III (Medicine), recognized Medical qualification included in the First/ the Second Schedule/ Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
- for post of Deputy Controller of Mines, Degree in Mining Engineering of a recognized University/ equivalent for post 4.
Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs and can take the printout of application on or before 13-02-2015 by 23:59 Hrs.you can apply online form here www.upsconline.nic.in