Updated on December 4th, 2020
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Apply 55 Posts Online:High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and The State of Andhra Pradesh issue a notification for the direct recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) Vacancies in the A.P. State Judicial Service. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law can apply for the position before 02-01-2021 All other AP High Court vacancy details are given below.
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 Posts Details
No of Posts: 55 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Civil Judge – Junior Division
Direct Recuitment Break Up:
- OC: 30 (5-W) Posts
- BC-A: 05(W) Post
- BC-B: 05(2-W) Posts
- BC-D: 03 posts
- BC-E: 01 post
- SC: 05 (2-W) Posts
- ST: 04 Post
AP High Court Civil Judge Job eligibility 2020
Age Criteria Limit:
- Candidates should be below 35 years for Direct Recruitment as on 01-12-2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any recognised University and approved by BCI.
- Selection Procedure: Suitable Candidate will be selected on the basis of Screening test, written exam and Viva Voice.
Application Fee: Candidates have to make online payment for Rs.800 /- for OC/BC candidates (Rs.600/- for SC/ ST candidates)
How to Apply Andhra Pradesh High Court Civil Judge Vacancy 2020
Eligible candidates can apply online from 03/12/2020 to 02/01/2020 from official website of http://hc.ap.ac.in
- Mysore District Court Recruitment 2020 Clerk Apply Online
- Hassan district Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
- Jorhat District Court Recruitment 2020 Apply Online