Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee has release a notification for the recruitment of 259 Junior Assistant, Senior Lab Assistant, Senior Superintendent, Senior Assistant, Junior Superintendent, Senior Superintendent (SG) & other vacancies. Interested candidates may apply for the above position on or before 16-03-2015. All other details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
No. of Total Vacant Posts: 0259no.
Eligibility:10+2 or BA
Closing date of Application:16th March 2015
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Assistant: 66 Posts
2. Senior Assistant: 31 Posts
3. Junior Superintendent: 24 Posts
4. Senior Superintendent: 33 Posts
5. Senior Superintendent (SG): 19 Posts
6. Junior Lab Assistant: 22 Posts
7. Senior Lab Assistant: 36 Posts
8. Junior Technical Superintendent: 18 Posts
9. Senior Staff Nurse: 01 Post
10. Deputy Security Officer: 01 Post
11. PTI Grade I: 01 Post
12. Senior Security Inspector: 01 Post
13. Coach: 01 Post
14. Junior Library Information Assistant: 05 Posts
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Interested Candidates must possess 10+2(12th) Standard or equivalent educational qualification with 05 years of relevant experience & should be proficient in Computer Office Applications & Both Hindi & English Languages for post no. 01 & 02, 10+2 Standard (Science) or 10 + ITI qualification with 05 years of relevant experience & should be proficient in Computer for post no. 07, Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with 05 years of experience & should be proficient in Computer Office Applications & Both Hindi & English Languages for post no. 03 & 05.
Mode of Selection
Interested candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in
- Written Examination
Eligible candidates may send the applications in prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant documents through concerned Head of the Department/ Centres/ Offices sent to Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee on or before 16-03-2015.
View More Details: Click Here
Notification No. Estt(B)/14963 /E-5661 dated May 17, 2012 and notification No. Estt(B)/19629 /E-5661 dated Nov. 20, 2014