KPSC Recruitment 2017 for Librarian,Accounts Vacancy:
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has issue a notification for the recruitment of 571 posts of Group C (Non Technical) in Accountant,Marketing Assistant, Junior Accounts & Library Assistant at kpsc.kar.nic.in
. Interested candidates can apply for this position online on or before 15-04-2017 . All other details are given below
Vacancy Details in Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Total No of Posts: 571 post
Application Closing Date:15th April 2017
Name of the Vacant Position:Group C (Non Technical)
Graduate Level: 246 Posts >>
- Chief Officer Grade – II: 34 Posts
- Accountant: 26 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector: 37 Posts
- Accounts Assistant: 149 Posts
Non Graduate Level: 325 Posts>>
- Residential School Teachers: 123 Posts
- Junior Accounts: 42 Posts
- Library Assistant (Dept of Collegiate): 29 Posts
- DEO: 01 Post
- Bill Collector: 101 Posts
- Marketing Assistant: 25 Posts
- Library Assistant (Karnataka Govt Secretariat Lib.): 04 Posts
KPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Interested Candidates age should be between 18-35 years of age. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Interested Candidates must passed Bachelor’s Degree or higher qualification in respective Trade from any recognized University for Graduate Level Posts& SSLC/ PUC/ Diploma in respective trade from authorized Institute for Karnataka PSC Group C Non Technical Jobs for Non graduate level.
Mode of Selection
Eligible candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
How to apply KPSC Vacancy
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in on or before 15th April 2017.