Updated on June 13th, 2018
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification for Fire Operator Job vacancy,West Bengal PSC (KolKata) latest recruitment 2018-19 updates for 869 Fire Operator jobs Vacancy.Applicant of Indian Citizen can apply for WBPSC recruitment Form 2018.Checkout the W.B.P.S.C Notification for SSLC CBSE ICSE Candidate 2018-19.West Bengal Govt Employment criteria,Detailed of Vacancies ,selection process,Physical Measurement and WBPSC recruitment PDF Link are given below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2018 – Notification for Fire Operator Jobs
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has issue a notification at pscwbonline.gov.in for the recruitment of 1452 Fire Operator vacancies. Eligible Indian candidates may apply online on or before 3rd July 2018.
Applicant having recognised 10th Qualification can fill online registration form from 13th June 2018 to 3rd July 2018.Applicant have to face Written Test,Physical Standard test & Endurance Test for WBPSC Recruitment 2018.However detailed of Notification for Fire Operator recruitment are available within PSSWB official site. Website Link – WB-PSC-Fire-Operator-Recruitment-2018-Notification-1452-Vacancy-Online
Application Closing date : 3rd July 2018
Name of the Posts:
- Fire Operator: 1452 Posts
Community Wise Vacancies:
- Unreserved(UR): 0 posts
- Scheduled Caste(SC):309 posts
- Scheduled Tribe(ST): 93 posts
- OBC-B:74 Posts
- Meritorious Sportsperson- 32 Posts
- Ex-Serviceman- 80 Posts
WBPSC Recruitments 2018 – Eligibility Criteria for Fire Operator Jobs
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for PO banking jobs.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum 18 years to maximum 28 year age .Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/PWD Candidate as per Fire Operator recruitment notification of WBPSC.
Qualification:For application to WBPSC recruitment 2018,Applicant should have passed
- Passed Madhyamik examination or its equivalent from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- In addition Class 1oth Exam passed,Applicant must obtined minimum 01 (one)year experience in fire fighting in any Govt. department or organisation or Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous bodies.
- A certificate from Industrial Training Institute in Electrical/Mechanical/Automobile/Civil Branch
- Swimming certificate from any Government recognized club or institute.
Candidate are get selected based on Physical Test,Endurance Test & Written Examination.Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update are available at official site of PSCWEBOnline.
A) Physical Standards
1) For Direct Candidates –
- Height – 5’6” or 167.6 cms for Candidates of all categories , 5’3” or 160 cms for Gorkhas,
Garwalies, Rajbansis and Other Hill Tribes.
- Chest – 32” or 81.3 cms. with expansion of 2” or 5 cms. for All, 81.3 cms. with expansion of
2” or 5 cms for Gorkhas & Others
B) Endurance Test
1) For Fore Operator Posts
- Run 100 meter in 5 minutes,
- High Jump- 1.22 Mtrs
- Rode /Ladder Climbing – 60 seconds
- Lifting Weight 63.5 kg for 50 meters
- Run Up within 1 munites
WBPSC Salary/Scale of Pay :
The salary can start from Rs.5400 and can reach near about Rs.25200 along with other pay perks & benefits as per WB Government Jobs Recruitment rules.
Application Fee for Fire Operator Posts
Indian candidate required to pay an application fee Rs. 100 for OBC candidates & S.C./S.T. candidates of West Bengal and Persons with disabilities (P.W.D.) having physical disability of 40% and above are not required to pay any fee.Payment should be made online mode by debit/credit card for Fire Operator Vacancy (The Fee detailed ,Payment mode and exact amount are specified in pdf link so that for authenticity you can visit WBPSC official portal for latest updates at https://www.pscwbonline.gov.in/)
West Bengal Public Service Commission Application Form 2018 – Apply Online
WBPSC Apply Online Start Date – 13th June , 2018.
WBPSC Apply Online Last date – 03/07/2018
Last date of Fee payment – 03/07/2018
Related WB Govt Jobs: