Updated on March 25th, 2018
MAQ Software Looking for Assistant Software Engineer from 2013/ 2014 Batch is a digital marketing and technology solutions company and offer cost effective Digital Marketing and Analytics solutions using cloud and mobile platforms. The company use advanced features of web, mobile, and cloud computing on the industry leading platforms.Last date to apply 30th april 2015.All other details are given below.
Vacancy Details of MAQ Software
Total No of Post:not specified
Eligibility:B. Tech./ B.E. (CSE/ IT); M. Tech. (CS/ IT) ; BCA + MCA/ B.Sc. (IT) + MCA/ B.Sc. (CS) + MCA 60% throughout academics with no active backlogs
Application Closing Date:30th April
Location : Hyderabad
Job Type : Full Time
Employment: Contract for 3 month
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Software Engineer
Mode of Selection
Candidate will be selected on the basis of Written-test, Face to Face Interview, online test
- Gather software requirements (~10%)
- Participate in regular conference calls with onsite and customer team, develop iterative
- prototypes based on requirements, contribute to architecture design and discussions
- Web application development using C#, SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server (SSRS and SSAS),
- XML Web Services (~20%)
- Understand individual and team work requirements, write algorithms to convert functional
- specifications into code, design and develop extremely reliable, scalable and high performing code, ensure code is well documented, write unit test cases to test the software before passing it on to the testing team
- Business Intelligence (BI) application testing (~50%)
- Plan, develop, and execute test strategies for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Responsible for ensuring the consistency between the defined requirements, the implementation of the business logic at the database layer, and the user’s experience in
- interacting with that data.
- Work closely with BI, DW, and DB Developers to understand, analyze, make solution recommendations and define test strategy for data design, ETL processes, and the testing of data.
- Develop, maintain, and enhance test suites to verify the validity and accuracy of ETL processes, dimensional data, OLAP cubes and various forms of BI content including reports, dashboards, and analytical models.
- Write relational and multidimensional database queries.
- Debug, monitor, and troubleshoot BI solutions.
- Code Analysis using quality tools (~10%)
- Run quality tools on the software, analyze the reports generated by the tools and incorporate the changes/ results, conduct peer code reviews
- Training and certifications (~10%)
- Participate in technical trainings and clear Microsoft certifications like 70-461, 70-480, 70-463,70-466, 70-467, 70-331 etc.