UKSSSC Recruitment 2018:Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has published an employment notification for recruitment 50 Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Assistant Minority Welfare Officer Vacancies.Interested Indian candidates may apply for this position online on or before 10/05/2018.All other details are given below.
UKSSC Vacancy Details
Closing Date of Application: 10th May 20178
- Additional Private Secretary – 03
- Assistant Review Officer – 05
- Computer Data Entry Operator
- Supervisor, Beggar House – 02
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer – 14
- Assistant Teacher (Primary) – 04
- Assistant Minority Welfare Officer – 15
- Additional District Information Officer – 01
- Scrutinizer – 01
- Translator- 01
- Assistant Superintendent – 03
Candidates who are willing to apply above post should have age between 21 to 42 years as on 01.07.2018. Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
Candidates must have B.Sc. degree in relevant subject or equivalent qualification for all other posts.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Selected candidates will get pay monthly of Rs. 29200 – 92300
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.sssc.uk.gov.in from 24.03.2018 to 10.05.2018..Candidates also need to pay an application fee of Rs.300/- for general category and Rs.150/- for SC/ ST candidates of Uttarakhand through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.