Updated on March 25th, 2018
Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences (ILBS) New Delhi has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 125 various Faculty & Non- Faculty Posts on contract basis .Eligible candidates may apply for this posts online on or before 21st May 2015.All other details has given below.
Vacancy Details of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences
Total Number of Vacancies : 125 Posts
Closing Date of Application:21st May 2015
Name of The Vacant Posts:
- Professor (Radiology) – 01 Post
- Additional Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Hepatology) – 02 Posts
- Associate Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery) 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine) – 01 Post
- Associate Professor (Anaesthesia) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Hepatology) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Transplant Hepatology) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Critical or Intensive care Medicine) – 01 Post
- Assistant Professor (Liver Transplant Surgery) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Radiology/Interventional Radiology) – 02 Posts
- Assistant Professor (Research) – 01 Post
- Senior Residents – 09 Posts
- Junior Residents – 07 Posts
- Technical Executive (Radiology) – 01 Post
- Technical Executive (Dialysis) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Executive (Hepatology) – 01 Post
- Junior Technical Executive (Lab & Blood Bank) – 03 Posts
- Junior Technical Executive (Gen. Imaging/Radiography) – 01 Post
- Junior Executive – 04 Posts
- Nurse/Junior Nurse – 35 Posts
- Patient Care Executive (Nursing) – 28 Posts
- Senior Residents (Hepatology) & (Radiology) – 03 Posts
- Junior Residents – 02 Posts
- Senior Nurse – 01 Post
- Nurse/Junior Nurse – 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Executive (Anesthesia & ICU) – 01 Post
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who are willing to apply for no1>post should have age limit upto 66 years for post no 2,3,4,5 & 6 it would be upto 55 years.Remaining posts you may refer the notification.
Interested candidates must visit notification link below for detailed requirement of individual posts.
Candidates who are willing to apply must pay an application feeof Rs.500/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen) in the form of Demand Draft in favor of Institute of Liver and Biliary Sciences, New Delhi,payable at New Delhi.No application fee for persons with disabilities and visiting consultants applying for empanelment.
Eligible candidates may apply Online through http://www.ilbs.in and send printout of application along with required documents to Dy. Head (HR) at INSTITUTE OF LIVER & BILIARY SCIENCES, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070.