- Office Executive
- OBC- 41
- EX-Service Man-13
1) Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized University Or Graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in HS level And Must have passed certificate course/any other courses on computer from i) „O‟ level course of National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) formerly DOEACC SOCIETY, Govt. of India ii) One year course in Computer Application from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development iii) One year Diploma course in Modern Office Practice and Management from any Institute recognized by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education/ West Bengal State Council of Technical & Vocational Education and Skill Development iv) Course of Computer Operation and Programming Assistant (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India. v) Secretarial Practices (Basic Skill and / or Advance Skill) from Regional Vocational Training Institute, Director General of Training & Employment, Govt. of India Or, vi) Passed twelve standards in vocational stream from State Council of Vocational Training, Govt. of West Bengal with any of the following combination: a) Computer fundamentals and Programming and Computer Assembly and Maintenance. b) IT enabled services and Computer fundamentals and Programming, Or
2) Passed Bachelor in Business Administration(BBA)/Bachelor in Computer Application(BCA) Or
3) Passed Bachelor Degree in Science with Honours in Statistics or Honours in Computer Science Or
4) Passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with at least one full paper on Computer Science/Computer Application/ Information Technology at Graduation level.
5) Passed Bachelor Degree in any discipline with MCA.
Candidates need to pay exam fee Rs.300/- as Examination Fee. Fee can be paid through Bank (United Bank) only by means of Fee Payment Challan. Fee Challan can be downloaded from the official website of West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited (WBSEDCL).