Air India Cabin crew Recruitment 2018 – Jr.Executive & Terminal Manager Posts:Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), a wholly owned subsidiary of Air India Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment 518 Posts of Handyman,Jr Executive,Terminal Manager,Ram Service Agent & Various Vacancies.Indian candidates may apply Walk in interview from 04.05.2018 to 07.05.2018.All other details has given below.
Air India Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Sr.Customer Agent – 22 Posts
- Agent Customer – 44 Posts
- Jr.Customer Agent – 44 Posts
- Cabin Services Agent – 03 posts
- Jr.Cabin Services Agent – 04 Posts
- Sr.Ramp Services Agent – 21 Posts
- Ramp Services Agent – 32 Posts
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver – 21 Posts
- Handyman / Handywomen – 310 Posts
- Terminal Manager (PaxHandling) – 01
- Terminal Manager (RampHandling) – 01
- Asst. Terminal Manager (PaxHandling) – 01
- Jr.Executive (Pax) – 07 Posts
- Jr.Executive (Technical) – 07 Posts
limit for post no 10 &11 as on 01/04/2018.Age limit are relaxable as per notification i.e up to 5 years in case of SC/ST and 3 years in case of OBC categories.
- Sr.Customer Agent >> Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern with 4 years experience in Passenger Handling at Airports.
- Agent Customer Cabin Services Agent>> Graduate with computer operation.
- Jr.Customer Agent & Jr.Cabin Services Agent >> Class 12th pass in any discipline / faculty from a recognised board university
- SRamp Services Agent >> 03 years relevant engineering Diploma or r ITI with NCTVT certificate
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver >> Class 10th standard pass with HMV Driving License
- Handyman / Handywomen >> Class 10th pass & Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi languages
for all other posts refer the Air India Recent recruitment Notification http://www.airindia.in/writereaddata/Portal/career/569_1_Requirement_of_AIATSL_at_Kannur_Intnl_Airport_Ltd_Kannur.pdf
How to Apply Air India Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may WALK-IN from 04.05.2018 to 07.05.2018 at Hotel Blue NileS N Park Road,Kannur,Kerala – 670001
Prescribed application format must be sent at below address
Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
1st Floor, GSD Complex,
Near Airport Gate No.5.,
Sahar, Andheri (East),
MUMBAI – 400 099
Air India Recruitment 2018 – 450 Cabin Crew Posts:Air India Limited has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 450 posts of experienced Cabin Crew vacancies for Delhi,Mumbai Region.Interested Male/ female candidates may apply for this position online from 20/02/2018 to 12th March 2018.All other details has given below.
For Latest Govt Jobs alert visit at subscribe at www.govtrailjobs.com
Start Date of Air Indian Online Application: 20th February 2018
1) Air India Northern Region ,Delhi
- Male – 150 Posts including SC – 11,ST-17 ,OBC – 87, GEN – 35
- Female – 300 Posts including SC – 11,ST-04,OBC – 126, GEN – 169
2) Air India Western Region ,Mumbai
- Male – 13 Posts including ST-01,OBC – 05, GEN – 07
- Female – 37 Posts including ST-01,OBC – 17, GEN – 19
AIR India Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- A candidates should be citizen of Indian and must be unmarried male/female applicant’s.
- Candidates are requierd Minimum 160 cms height for female,Minimum 172 cms hieght for Male.
- A BMI should be as per Ruled of CAR approved by DGCA
- Candidates are required to meet Vision requirement as Air India Rules.
- A candidates must be able to speak Fluency in English and Hindi
one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or
Boeing family aircraft
A non-refundable Demand Draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only) in favour of AIR INDIA LIMITED, payable at Delhi/Mumbai(as per Region applied for).
Air Indian Application Procedure
Air India Recruitment 2018, 160 Posts of Utility Hand
Air India Limited,Eastern Region Kolkata,Inviting recruitment of Utility HandVacancies. Interested candidates may apply for this position in prescribed format on or before 12th March 2018.All other detailed are given below.
Name of the Posts:Utility Hand
Community Wise Posts:General -32, OBC – 13, SC – 13, ST – 2
Pay Scale/Salary:Total emoluments will be Rs 15418/- per month
How to Apply job at Air India
Office of Air India
Air India Engineering Complex
HR Unit, APU Centre
NTA (New Technical Area),
opposite Airport Post Office
on 12th March, 2018 (Monday) , Time at 10.00 A.M. TO 4.00 PM