Updated on September 10th, 2020
Assam Gramin Vikash Bank (AGVB) has published an employment notification for the recruitment of 100 Officer Scale II (IT, CA, Law, Treasury Manager, Agriculture Officer), Officer Scale I & Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies.
Vacancy Details of Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
No.of Total Posts: 100
Application Closing Date:update soon
Name of the Posts:
- Officer Scale-II: 09 Posts(IT: 02 Posts,CA: 03 Posts,Law: 01 Post,Treasury Manager: 01 Post,Agriculture Officer: 02 Posts)
- Officer Scale-I: 46 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 45 Posts
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are willing to apply for above posts should have age between 21-32 years for post 1, 18-28 years for post 2, 3 . Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PH & for Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen as per rules.
Applicant’s must have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for post no 3&2, Degree from a recognized University in Electronics/ Communication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for post no 1> (IT), Degree from a recognized University in Law for post no 1> (Law), Certified Associateship (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India/ MBA in Finance from a recognized university for post no 1> (Law, Treasury Manager), Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture for post no 1> (Agricultural Officer) & should have proficiency in local language of the State/ UT.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Requirement:
Candidates declared qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 should have obtained the following scores.
- For post no 1&2> candidates belong to SC/ ST/ SCPWD/ ST-PWD it must have 70 & above and OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD must have 80& above
- For office assistant ,SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/SC-EXS/ ST-EXS it must have 70 & above and OBC/ GEN/ OBCPWD/ GEN-PWD/OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS must have 80& above
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected based on performance in RRBs CWE-III conducted by IBPS & Personal Interview.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.agvbank.co.in