Updated on July 1st, 2018
North eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Apprentice Posts:North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur Technician Engineer Notification 2018.Gorakhpur Railway Various Trade jobs Opening 2018 for Diploma ITI pass candidate.North Eastern railway apply Online within 27th July 2018.Check out the Railway Govt Jobs eligibility.Age,Qualification & Link of NER Various vacancy Notification 2018 are given below.
North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
Government of India, Ministry of Railway Department of Headquarter Office, Gorakhpur North eastern railway circle has released a notification for male female Indian candidate to join 350 posts of Group C&D Engineer Technicain,Loco pilot vacancies under GDCE Scheme.North Eastern Railway department will accept online application from all the eligible candidate from 1st July 2018 and it will be closed on 30th July 2018.Therefore candidate of Uttarpradesh & Other parts of India people upto 47 years of age having recognised qualification can submit Engineer ,Technician ,Loco Pilot form before the due date.
North Eastern Railway 2018 Vacancy Detailed
No of Total Posts:350 Posts
Eligibility:10th pass Plus ITI
Application online Submission Start Date: 01/07/2018
Application online Submission End Date: 30/07/2018
Job Location:Gorakhpur, UP State,Lucknow
Name of the Posts & No of Vacancies:
- Assistant Loco Pilot
- Junior Engineer
- Station Master
- SR.Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Staff Nurse
- Health Inspector
North Eastern railway 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for North eastern Recruitment 2018.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Candidate should have minimum 18 years to maximum 45 year age .Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/PWD Candidate as per North Eastern recruitment 2018 notification.
- 12th/Diploma or ITI Trade in relevant fields from NCVT Recognised Institute as per North Eastern railway Recruitment 2018
Assistant Loco Pilot
- ITI in relevant fields or Equivalent as per North Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018
- 03 Year Diploma in Mechanical Electrical Electronics / Manufacturing Mechatronics / Industrial / Machining Instrumentation and Control / Tools and Machining Tools and Die Making / Automobile / Engineering or Equivalent as per North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018.
- BA/BCom/B.Sc or any Bachelor Degree from a recognised University or equivalent as per notification of North Eastern Railway recruitment 2018.
Commercial Cum Ticket Clerk
- Class 12th Standard examination Passed from a recgonsied central/State Board or equivalent according to Eastern Railway Notification 2018.
- GNM/Midwifery B.Sc Nursing Degree or equivalent As per North eastern railway Recruitment 2018
- Science Graduate
- Diploma in Pharmacy.Bachelor of Pharmacy
North Eastern Railway UP Recrruitment 2018 – Selection Procedure
Applicant from all male female candidate need to appeared for Written Examination, Medical test,However Final selection can be made based on CBT Teat,medical test & Document verification of candidates.all other latest update are available at official site of South central railway portal at www.ner.indianrailways.gov.in
Salary/Pay Scale: Check Official site of NER Notification 2018
An application fee Rs. in the form of a crossed Demand Draft from any Nationalized Bank or a crossed Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment) of Railway Recruitment Cell, Gorakhpur.Fee exempted SC/ST//PWD under North Eastern railway 2018.
North eastern railway 2018 – Application Form
All candidate who are willing to apply under North Eastern Railway should have to fulfills basic criteria prescribed by Central Government.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can submit the application from online within 27th July 2018.
Apply Online Start date: 01.07.2018
Apply Online Last: 30.07.2018