Updated on September 17th, 2020
Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks (CGPDTM)has released a notification for the recruitment of 459 posts of Examiner of Patents & Designs vacancy. Interested eligible candidates may apply online for this position .All other vacancy details are given below.
Vacancy Details of CGPDTM
No of Total Vacancies:459
Application Closing Date:
Name of the Vacant Posts as per Subject wise:
- Chemistry: 73
- Polymer Science: 15
- Biochemistry: 2
- Biotechnology/ Microbiology: 24
- Food Technology: 6
- Bio-Medical Engineering: 15
- Computer Science/ Information Technology: 17
- Physics: 51
- Electrical Engineering: 35
- Electronics & Communication: 58
- Civil Engineering: 12
- Mechanical Engineering: 139
- Metallurgical Engineering: 6
- Textile Engineering: 6
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should be between 21- 35years of age . Age relaxation are applicable as per Govt rules.
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.1 should have Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.2 should have Master’s Degree in Polymer Science or Bachelor’s Degree in Polymer Engineering / Technology or equivalent
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.3 should have Master’s Degree in Biochemistry
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.4 should have Master’s Degree in Biotechnology or Bachelor’s Degree in Biotechnology Engineering/ Master’s Degree in Micro Biology or equivalent
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.5 should have Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology/ Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates applying for the Posts no.6 should have Bachelor’s Degree in Bio-medical Engineering / Technology or equivalent.All other remaining posts you may refer the notification.
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected through written examination both Preliminary and Main Examination.
The Main Exam Centre
Selected candidates will get pay monthly of Rs.15600— Rs.39100 and Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Candidates may apply online only through www.recruitmentnpc.in