Updated on September 17th, 2020
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank has published an employment notification for recruitment 244 Officer in Middle Management Grade and Office Assistant vacancies.
Vacancy Details of APGVB
Number of Total Posts : 244 Posts
Eligibility:qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs
Application Closing Date:
Post Name :
- Officer Scale-III 09 Posts
- Officer Scale-II(General Banking Officer) 19 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (CA) 02 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Law) 01 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (Agricultural Officer) 17 Posts
- Officer Scale-II (IT) 02 Posts
- Officer Scale- I 92 Posts
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose) 102 Posts
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications :
Candidate must possess Graduate degree in any discipline as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement published in Employment News/Rozgar Samachar released by IBPS and also published on the IBPS’s website www.ibps.in.
Required Qualifications :
Qualified candidates in the RRBs-Online Common Written Examination (CWE) conducted by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) in September/ October 2014 with minimum Cutoffs on Total Weighted Score 70 for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ STPWD/SC-EXS/ STEXS and 80 for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/GEN-EXS may apply for posts.
Mode of Selection
Eligible Candidates may apply online through apgvbank.in