IBPS has published recruitment notification for Security Officer Posts in contractual basis upto two years periods.IBPS 2018-19 recruitment to Security Officer In Charge for Indian candidates.Eligible applicant’s may forward theirs prescribed format on or before 12th March 2018 . All other IBPS Jobs requirements criteria are given below.
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Security Offer Detailed Posts
- No of Total Posts:01 Posts
- Application Closing Date:12/03/2018
- Name of Posts : Security Officer in charge
- Age Limit- Candidates should be upto 55 years age As on 01.03.2018.Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Graduate from a recognised University.
- Work Experience – retired/voluntarily retired personnel who served as a Junior commissioned Officer in Army/Navy/Air Force
IBPS Officer Recruitment Selection Process
Candidates are get selected based on Knowledge in Computer. Academic Qualification ,Work experience and other requirements .Selection are purley based on IBPS Committee.
Pay Scale.Salary: Candidates will get salary as per notification IBPS at http://www.ibps.in/wp-content/uploads/Advertisement_Security_Officr_In_charge_FEBRUARY_2018.pdf
IBPS Recruitment Application Procedure
Interested candidates who are meet the eligibility criteria as on 01.03.2018 only can submit their applications with job experience, last salary drawn and salary expected on plain paper in the attached format along with self-attested Xerox copies of all necessary documents to The General Manager- Administration Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS House, Plot No.166, 90 ft DP Road, Off Western Express High way, Kandivali (East), Mumbai 400 101
Applicants must super-scribe “Application for the post of “Security Officer In Charge (On Contract)” on the top of the upper part of the sealed envelope containing the application