Updated on November 9th, 2020
SSC CHS 10 2 Exam 2020-21 :Staff Selection Commission has published for Recruitment of Lower Divisional Clerk/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators Jobs.SSC Recruitment Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2020 details are given below.
SSC CHS 10 2 Recruitment 2021 for Clerk DEO,Postal Assistant
Detailed Posts :
- Lower Divisional Clerk
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operators
SSC Recruitment 2020 EligibilityCriteria
- 18 to 27 Years
- 12th Examination pass form recognised baord
- Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)
- Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)
Selected candidates will get pay
- Rs.19,900-63,200 for LDC/JSA
- Rs. 25,500-81,100 for PA/SA/DEO
- Rs.29,200-92,300 for Data Entry Operator Grade A
- A non – refundable fee of Rs.100/-
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Fee exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen.
How to Apply SSC CHS (10+2) Level Examination 2020
Only Eligible Indian candidates may apply online through SSC website https://ssc.nic.in/ within 15-12-2020 .
- Submission Of Online Application From – 06-11-2020 to 15-12-2020
- Submission of Online Application Last date – 15-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 17-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 19-12-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 21-12-2020
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 12-04-2021 to 27-04-2021
- Date of Tier-II Examination:update soon