SSC Recruitment Online 2018 -19 :Recruitment of Sub-Inspectors in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant Sub Inspectors in CISF Examination 2018.SSC Date of advertisement 03-03-2018 SSC Dates of Computer Based Examinations: Paper-I: 04-06-2018 to 10-06-2018 Paper-II: 01-12-2018 SSC Recruitment Closing date for receipt of application: 02-04-2018 (up to 5.00 PM).All other details are given below.
Last date of Application ,Payment of Fee are extend 13.04.2018 by SSC New Notification at http://www.ssc.nic.in/SSC_WEBSITE_LATEST/notice/notice_pdf/Addendum_SICPO_2018_02042018.pdf
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Examination notification for recruitment of 1330 Posts of Sub Inspectors vacancies .Eligible Indian candidates may submit online application on or before 2nd April 2018.
Detailed Posts wise Vacancy :
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police/ Female – 53 Posts
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police – 97 posts
ASI (Executive) in CISF – Vacancies will be intimated later
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs – 1180 Posts (Male/Female)
- CRPF – 274
- BSF – 508
- ITBP- 85
- SSB – 206 posts
- CISF – 206 posts
Age Criteria:Candidates should be between minimum 18 to maximum 25 years of age as on 01/08/2018.Age relaxation are applicable as per Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Govt Rules for SC/ST/OBC,Ex-servicemen (ExS),Departmental Candidates,Group „C‟ posts,Group „D‟ posts and Central Government Civilian Employees.
Education Qualification for Recruitment of SSC Sub Inspector Exam :
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent
- Sub Inspector in Delhi Police >>Male candidates must possess a valid Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car).
- Candidates awarded degree through Open and Distance Learning mode of education are approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grant Commission may also apply for above posts.
- All detailed posts refer the notification link below.
Candidate are selected based on
- Computer Based Written Examination Paper-I
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Medical Examination (DME)
Selected candidates will get pay
- Rs. 35400-112400/- for CAPF
- Rs.35400-112400/- for Delhi Police
- A non – refundable fee of Rs.100/-
- Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro Credit/ Debit cards.
- Fee exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Ex-Servicemen.
Only Eligible Indian candidates may apply online through SSC website www.ssconline.nic.infrom 03.03.2018 to 02.04.2018 till 5.00 PM
SSC Recruitment Important dates:
Submission Of Online Application From – 03/03/2018
Submission of Online Application Last date – 02/04/2018
Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) From – 04.06.2018 to 10.06.2018
Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) On 01.12.2018
SSC Recruitment Online 2017 -18 :Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Examination notification for recruitment to the Posts of Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operator vacancies .Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 18th December 2017.
Application Closing Date:18.12.2017
Application Start Date:18/11/2017
Name of the Posts :
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA) – 898 Posts
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)- 2359 Posts
- Data Entry Operator(DEO)- 02 Posts
Candidates should be 18 to 27 years of age as on 01/08/2018.Age relaxation are applicable as per Govt Rules. for all other posts refer the notification link given at ssc.nic.in.
Education Qualification for SSC Recruitment : Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University for LDA and PA, 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent for post no. 2,All detailed posts refer the notification link below.
Candidate are selected based on Computer Based Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice) & Written Examination (Descriptive Type),Skill Test & Interview.
Selected candidates will get pay Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900 for Post 1,
Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2400 for othe posts
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online using SBI Payment Gateway,Credit/Debit card. No fee for Women candidates of all categories, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-serviceme
Only Eligible Indian candidates may apply online through SSC website www.ssconline.nic.in on or before 18th December 2017.
SSC Recruitment Important dates:
Submission Of Online Application From – 18/11/2017
Submission of Online Application Last date – 18/12/2017
Computer Based Written Examination (Tier-I) From – 04/03/2018 to 26/03/2018
Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper) On 08/07/2018
Read more State Govt SSC Jobs: