Updated on March 25th, 2018
Kurukshetra University has published notification for the recruitment of 113 Assistant Professor vacancies in various departments for the session 2015-2016. Interested candidates can attend walk in interview on 11th to 28-09-2015.All other recruitment details has given below.
Vacancy Details of Kurukshetra University
No. of Total Posts: 113
Date of Interview: 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 28-09-2015.
Venue: Deans Building (Ground Floor), Near Administrative Block of the University.
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Professor
- Faculty of Arts & Languages: 04 Posts
- Faculty of Commerce & Management: 07 Posts
- Faculty of Indic Studies: 04 Posts
- Faculty of Law: 02 Posts
- Faculty of Life Sciences: 09 Posts
- Faculty of Sciences: 21 Posts
- Faculty of Social Sciences: 08 Posts
- University College, Kurukshetra: 34 Posts
- University Institute of Engg. & Tech, Kurukshetra: 22 Posts
- Directorate of Distance Education, Kurukshetra: 02 Posts
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have Master’s Degree with 55% marks/ M.E./ M.Tech First Class in Instrumentation/ Electrical Engg/ M.A/ M.Phil. in History/ Political Science & should have National Eligibility Test.
Mode of Selection
Candidates will be selected based on interview.
Eligible candidates may attend walk in interview along with five copies of application in the prescribed format, all original & attested copies of certificates on 11, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24, 28-09-2015.