Name of the Post:
- Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing): 179 Posts
- Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing): 536 Posts
- Physiotherapist: 17 Posts
- Medical Record Technician: 02 Posts
- Block Health Education Officer: 12 Posts
- Senior Laboratory Technician: 26 Posts
- Junior Medical Laboratory Technician: 83 Posts
- Pharmacist: 202 Posts
- Ophthalmic Assistant: 61 Posts
- Junior Health Assistant: 525 Posts
- Junior Health Assistant (Female): 501 Posts
Candidates should be between 18 – 35 years of age for General category, 38 years for Category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB and 40 years for SC/ ST & Category-I candidates as on 26-11-2015. Refer the KARHFW Recruitment notification for complete details.
Candidates should have (10+2) with / Equivalent for Staff Nurse (B.Sc. Nursing) post, SSLC/ Equivalent with 3 1/2 years Diploma in Nursing for Staff Nurse (Diploma Nursing) post, Degree in Physiotherapy for Physiotherapist post, PUC with relevant Diploma for Medical Record Technician post, Degree with Geography/ Economics/ Sociology/ Philosophy/ Psychology/ Social Work/ History/ Political Science for Block Health Education Officerpost and for alll other posts go to KARHFW Recruitment notification
Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- for General, Category and Rs. 100/- for SC, ST, Category-1 & Physically Handicapped candidates Fee can be pay through any Computerized Post Office only.Interested candidates may apply online at website www.karhfw.gov.in/drc.aspx , on or before 26-11-2015.
Detailed Advertisement link of KARHFW recruitment – 2015