Updated on March 30th, 2018
- Gr-III (Assistant Manager) – 21 Posts
- Grade – III (Junior Computer Programmer) – 08 Posts
- Grade-IV Clerk (For General Public) – 115 Posts
- Grade-IV Clerk (PACS) – 43 Posts
- Grade-IV Clerk – 11 Posts
- Grade-IV Computer Operator – 11 Posts
Grade-IV Computer Operator : Candidate should have Graduate degree in any discipline/Stream with one year PGDCA course/BCA from recognized University.Must have Working knowledge of office automation activities like word processing, data handling and basic network & troubleshooting.
PAY BAND:10300- 34800+GRADE PAY:4200+D.A.:AS APPLICABLE+OTHER ALLOWANCES
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Interview.
Candidates are also required to pay examination fee of Rs. 600/- for General & Rs. 400/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PHH candidates (Service Charges & Service Tax if applicable will be charged extra by the Bank) through online by using Debit Card and Credit Card (Payment gateway).