Updated on November 8th, 2020
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2020 Apply LDC,Tradesman Mate Posts :Ministry of Defence,Central Ordnance Depot,Mumbai has published a notification for the recruitment of 10 posts of Lower Division Clerk,Messenger,Painter ,Tradesman Mate vacancies.Interested eligible candidates may apply fwithin 21 days from the date of Advertisements in News Paper.Detailed are given below.
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2020 for LDC & Tradesman Notification Details
No of Total Position:10 Posts
Eligibility :10th Standard
Application Closing Date:Within 21 days from the Advertisement date
Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk – 05 posts
- Safaiwala – 01 post
- Painter – 01 post
- Messenger – 01 post
- Tradesman Mate – 02 posts
Central Ordnance Depot Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates belong to general category should be 18 to 25years of age,OBC 18 to 28 years of age.
- Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
- Candidates applying for Posts No. 1 posts should have Higher Secondary (10+2) level qualification with minimum 35 speed of English typing in computer and 30 speed in hindi writing on computer.
- For all other posts applicant’s should have Matriculation along with relevant trades.
- Selected candidates will get may monthly emoluments of Rs.5200-Rs. 20000 + allowance
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected based on Written Test,Skill test,Physical Test and Interview.
How to Apply Central Ordnance Depot Vacancy 2021
Eligible candidates may apply for this position in prescribed application format along with recent passport size photograph & relevant documents should be send in an envelop should be superscribe”Application for the posts of …………….” to the following address
“Recruitment Cell” c/o Commandant,Central Ordnance Depot,Post Box No-20