Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Employment updates,DDA has published a notification for the recruitment of 603 Posts of Accounts Officer & director vacancies.Eligible interested candidates may apply online on or before 10th June 2016 from the official websites.All other recruitment details are given below.
Vacancy Details of Delhi Development Authority(DDA)
No of Total Vacant Posts:603
Application Closing Date: 10th June 2016
Name of The Position:
- Deputy Director (Public Relation): 01 (UR)
- Deputy Director (Planning): 07 (UR-5; SC-1; OBC-1)
- Assistant Director (Planning): 12 (UR-8; SC-1; OBC-3)
- Assistant Director (Ministerial): 15 (UR-09; SC-02; ST-01; OBC-03)
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 (UR-41; SC-12; ST-6; OBC-21)
- Legal Assistant: 24 (UR-15; SC-3; ST-1; OBC-5)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) (Erstwhile Assistant): 80
- Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 (UR-55; SC-19; ST-4; OBC-23)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 240(UR-83; SC-41; ST-20; OBC-96)
- Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mechanical): 59 (UR-30; SC-9; ST-4; OBC-16)
- Junior Translator (Official Language in Hindi Translator): 06 (UR-3; SC-1; ST-1; OBC-1)
- Stenographer Grade-D: 30(UR-12; SC-3; ST-10; OBC-5)
- Patwari: 20 (UR-10; SC-3; ST-1; OBC-6)
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria Requirement:
Candidates should Not exceeding 40 years of age for SL .No -1&2, SL. No -3 not more than 35 year of age ,For Sl.No -4 to 8 & 11 not exceeding 30 years of age , For Sl.No. 9,10,12 & 13 age should be between 18- 27 year of age as on 20/06/2016.Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification Requirement:
Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Journalism or equivalent with 06 years Journalism experience in in a Newspaper fo Sl.No.-1 posts.Bachelor’s Degree in Planning Engineering or Master Degree in Geography and Post Graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/City/Urban/Housing/Transport/ Environmental Planning with minimum 5 years experience in a planning office in development authority or local body or in a Government Undertaking for Sl. No – 2 posts/All other remaining Posts follow the notification link.
Mode of Selection
The candidates will be selected through Online examination.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of (www.dda.org.in) on or before 20/06/2016.
Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Employment updates 2016