Updated on November 8th, 2020
DDA Recruitment 2020-21:Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Employment updates,DDA has published a notification for the recruitment of 603 Posts of Accounts Officer & director vacancies.Eligible interested candidates may apply online from the official websites.All other recruitment details are given below.
Delhi Development Authority Recruitment Notification 2020
No of Total Vacant Posts:603
Application Closing Date: Update soon
- Name of The Position:
- Deputy Director (Public Relation): 01 (UR)
- Deputy Director (Planning): 07 (UR-5; SC-1; OBC-1)
- Assistant Director (Planning): 12 (UR-8; SC-1; OBC-3)
- Assistant Director (Ministerial): 15 (UR-09; SC-02; ST-01; OBC-03)
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 80 (UR-41; SC-12; ST-6; OBC-21)
- Legal Assistant: 24 (UR-15; SC-3; ST-1; OBC-5)
- Assistant Section Officer (ASO) (Erstwhile Assistant): 80
- Sectional Officer (Horticulture): 101 (UR-55; SC-19; ST-4; OBC-23)
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 240(UR-83; SC-41; ST-20; OBC-96)
- Junior Engineer (Elect./ Mechanical): 59 (UR-30; SC-9; ST-4; OBC-16)
- Junior Translator (Official Language in Hindi Translator): 06 (UR-3; SC-1; ST-1; OBC-1)
- Stenographer Grade-D: 30(UR-12; SC-3; ST-10; OBC-5)
- Patwari: 20 (UR-10; SC-3; ST-1; OBC-6)
DDA Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria :
Candidates should Not exceeding 40 years of age for SL .No -1&2, SL. No -3 not more than 35 year of age ,For Sl.No -4 to 8 & 11 not exceeding 30 years of age , For Sl.No. 9,10,12 & 13 age should be between 18- 27 year of age as on 20/06/2016.Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification :
- Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Journalism or equivalent with 06 years Journalism experience in in a Newspaper fo Sl.No.-1 posts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning Engineering or Master Degree in Geography and Post Graduation in Planning with specialization in any of the field of Town/City/Urban/Housing/Transport/ Environmental Planning with minimum 5 years experience in a planning office in development authority or local body or in a Government Undertaking for Sl. No – 2 posts
- All other remaining Posts follow the notification link.
Mode of Selection
- The candidates will be selected through Online examination.
How To Submit DDA Latest Notification 2020
Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website of (www.dda.org.in)