Updated on July 8th, 2020
Naval Armament Depot NAD Recruitment Notification 2016 – Vacancy in Skilled Tradesman Posts – Last Date to apply 29 th August 2016:Indian Navy’s Naval Armament Depot,Visakhapatnam has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Chargeman under GR-B(Non-Industrial) and Armament Fitter& Other Vacancy under GR-C(Industrial Tradesman) Jobs vacancies.Interested Indian candidates may apply on or before 29th August 2016.All other NAD recruitment details are given below.
Naval Armament Depot NAD Vacancy Details
No. of Total Posts:100
Application Last Date: 30 days of the advertisements
Name of the Posts:
1.Non- Industrial – Group-B
- Chargeman Factory – 07 Posts
- Chargeman AVVS – 17 Posts
2.Tradesman Skilled (Industrial) – Group C
- Armament Fitter – 16 posts
- Torpedo Fitter – 43 posts
- Carpenter Joiner – 03 posts
- Fitter Auto – 04 posts
- Ammunition Mechanic II – 10 posts
Naval Armament Depot Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for Group B post must have Bachelor Degree with physics or Chemistry or Mathematics from a recognised university or Institution or A Diploma in engineering in the relevant fields .
For Tradesman Skill posts Jobseeker must have passed
- Matriculation or Equivalent from recognised Board/Institute with knowledge of english
- Should have completed apprentice training in the trade or Mechanic or equivalent with two years regular service in the appropriate technical branch of the Army,Navy or AirForce.
Age Limit Criteria:
Candidates ust be between 18 -25 years of Age.
Candidates are get selected on the basis of Outcome of the Merit in a Written Examination .
Eligible Indian candidates may apply for the above vacancy in a prescribed application format along with self attested copies of certificate/testimonial in support of age,educational qualification,technical qualification,experience ,caste certificate ant others must be sent to
The Chief General Manager,
Naval Armament Depot,NAD Post,Visakhapatna-530009.