CTTC Recruitment Foreman ,Technician Posts 2017: Central Tool Room & Training Centre (CTTC), Bhubaneswar has released a notification for the recruitment of 19 posts of Foreman,Technician Personal Assistant,Administrative Assistant and other various vacancies on contract basis for a period of five years. Eligible Indian candidates may apply in the prescribed application format on or before 20-03-2017.All other employment detailed are given below.
Vacancy Details of Central Tool Room and Training Centre
No of Total Posts:19 Vacancies
Application Closing Date: 20th March 2017
Name of the Posts:
- Sr. Manager (Prod.): 01 Post
- Engineer (Prod.): 01 Post
- Engineer (Design): 01 Post
- Foreman: 02 Posts
- Master Craftsman: 03 Posts
- Personal Asst. Gr.II: 01 Post
- Administrative Asst. Gr.I: 01 Post
- Technician Gr.I: 03 Posts
- Technician Gr.II: 06 Posts
CTTC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be ages 45 years for Sr. Manager and 30 years for remaining posts as on 20-03-2017. Age relaxation are applicable i.e 05 years for SC/ ST/ Internal candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates.
Candidates must hold Degree in Mechanical/ Production Engineering from a recognized University/ Institution for Sr.Manager Post, Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized University/ Institute for Engineer,Foreman Posts & Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Electronics/ Mechatronics or Diploma in Tool & Die Making from a recognized University/ Institute for Craftsman Post, Degree from a recognized University, Knowledge of English typing at a speed of 40 WPM and knowledge of computer applications for Personal Assistant, Degree in any discipline from a recognized University for Administrative post, ITI certificate in Fitter/ Machinist/ Electrical/ Tool Room Certificate from a MSME Tool Room or recognized Institute for Technician Posts.
(1).Practical experience in Tool Production / Tool Design. Experience in use of computers for Production Planning, MIS, Cost Accounting etc. Experience in Tool Production using CNC machines, CAD/CAM Technology etc. Experience in manufacturing of aerospace components for SL.No.1 Post
(2) Practical experience in Programming and operating CNC Machine. Experience in use of computerized production Planning & Programming. SL.No.2 Post
(3) Experience in use of CAD/CAM and CNC Technology etc. for Tool Design. Experience in Manufacturing /design of aerospace assembly. SL.No.3 Post
(4) Practical experience in Programming and operating CNC Machine. Experience in use of computerized production, planning and programming. Experience in assembly/testing of LRU’s for Aerospace Industries. SL.No.4 Post
(5) Practical experience in operation, programming CNC Machines/non-destructive inspection of Aerospace components. SL.No.5 Post
(6) Experience in Hindi typing. Experience in use of Word Processing / Computer for SL.No.6 Post
(7) Working knowledge in computer for SL.No.7 Post
(8) Experience as Tool Maker / CNC Machine Operations/ maintenance. Experience in Heat Treatment / Surface treatment. for SL.No.8 Post
(9) Experience as Tool Maker / CNC Machine Operations. Experience in fitting/assembly/testing of Aerospace components / non-destructive inspection of Aerospace components for SL.No.9 Post
Candidates must be selected based on interview for Sr.Manager Posts, Written Test, Skill test and Interview for Sl.No 2 to 4 Posts, Written & Skill Test for SL.No.5 to 9 Posts.
Selected candidates will get Pay Band & Grade Pay of PB- 5200-20200/- + GP- 2400/- for Technician Gr-1 Post and all other vacancies refer the notification link given below.
How to Apply CTTC Vacancies
Eligible candidates may send their bio-data in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of certificates to the Managing Director on or before 20-03-2017.
Detailed Official Notification
CENTRAL TOOL ROOM & TRAINING CENTRE B-36, Chandka Industrial Area, Bhubaneswar- 751024.