Greater Bank Recruitment 2017 for Treasury Dealer, Chief Manager Vacancy: Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Limited has published current opening at http://www.greaterbank.com/Recruitments/Vacancy.aspx for the recruitment of Treasury Dealer, Chief Manager/ AGM – Credit, Branch Head (Manager/ Sr. Manager), DGM –Advance vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply for this position Online through the Bank Website.All other detailed are given below.
Vacancy Details of Greater Bombay Co-operative Bank Limited
No of Total Posts:n/a
Application Last Date:Not specified
Name of the Posts:
- Treasury Dealer
- Chief Manager/ AGM – Credit
- Branch Head (Manager/ Sr. Manager)
- DGM –Advance
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
>> – Candidates must have Graduate along with additional CA/MBA is desirable.
Candidates must have 5 years minimum experience in following area
• Strong in Money Market Operations.
• Overall Management of Treasury Operations as a Profit Centre.
• Strategic Management, Monitoring and Forecast of interest rates.
• Knowledge of investing in CBLO, Govt. Securities, Commercial Paper, Certificate of Deposit, Call Money, Repo , Mutual Funds , Fixed Deposits etc.
• Optimum Utilization of resources in managing Treasury Function
• Monitoring of SLR and CRR
Chief Manager/ AGM – Credit >> – Candidates must have Minimum Graduate with CAIIB, MBA/CA’s/ICWA along with 10 years of working experience in bank of which at least 5 years experience a Sr. manager / Chief Manager or equivalent in any nationalized / private sector and Co-operative bank in credit.
Branch Head (Manager/ Sr. Manager) >> – Candidates should possess Graduate with relevant experience.
DGM – Advance >> 15 years of working experience in Bank of which at least 5 years experience as AGM/DGM credit in Scheduled Co-operative/Private/Public sector Bank.
Age Limit Criteria:
Candidates age should be 30-40 years for Post 1, 3, 40 to 45 years for Post 2. Age relaxation are applicable as per rules.
Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.greaterbank.com.
- Visit the website http://www.greaterbank.com/Recruitments/Recruitment.aspx
- Click on the Current Openings at http://www.greaterbank.com/Recruitments/Vacancy.aspx
- Click on the Apply Online Link.