Updated on December 28th, 2018
Name of The Recruitment Authority:Delhi Technological University DTU
Employment Location : Delhi
Name of the Posts & No of Vacancies:33 Posts
- Junior Mechanic – 19 Posts
- Junior Technical Assistant – 01
- Technical Assistant- 10
- Assistant Programmer – 02
- Assistant Engineer(Civil)-
- Assistant Engineer(Electrical)-
- Junior Engineer(Electrical)- 01
DTU Technical Apply Online Start date: 20th December 2018
DTU Technical Online Application Last Date: 20th February 2019
No. of Total Posts:50 vacancies
Delhi College of Engineering DTU 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for DTU technical posts.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate should have Minimum 18 to maximum 35 year age as per Delhi University Notification 2018.Upper Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/OBC Candidate as per State Govt rules of http://dtu.ac.in/.
Qualification:To apply at DTU University Technical Jobs 2018,Applicant should have passed
- Class 10th pass /Matric examination pass plus ITI/NTC/National Apprenticeship Certificate or 3 years full time Diploma engineering or 10+ 2 in Pure science with two years Industrial/Lab experience for Junior Mechanic Posts.
- 10th + ITI in relevant trade or Diploma or 12th in science or BCA for Junior Technical Assistant
- ITI in relevant trade or B.SC Or BCA for Technical Assistant
- Master degree in Computer Application/Computer Science or M.Tech or B.E./B.Tech for Assistant Programmer.
- Degree in Engineering or Diploma in engineering into relevant branch for DTU Assistant Engineer recruitment.
- For detailed Qualification Check out – Latest Delhi Technological University Notification 2018
DTU University Department Technical jobs Vacancy 2018 -Selection Process
Applicant from all communities candidate need to appeared for Written Examination & skill Test for direct recruitment Posts and Interview for Deputation Posts .Detailed of Exam pattern,Syllabus ,selection Pattern,Hall ticket and all other latest update can be available at official site. http://recruitment.dtu.ac.in/tntp/ Notification
Dtu University Technical Salary/Pay Scale:Candidate who are willing to apply under Delhi Govt Jobs will get salary as per DTU recruitment Notification 2018 as follows
- Junior Mechanic PB-1, Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Junior Technical Assistant Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2400/- (
- Technical Assistant Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.2800/
- Assistant Programmer Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Electrical) & Junior Engineer Rs.9300-34800 Grade Pay Rs.4600/
Application Fee 2018 – DTU Engineering Posts
Candidate are required to pay an Application fee Rs.500 for General/OBC candidates & Rs.250 for SC/ST candidates examination fee. The fee should by pay online using credit Card/Debit Card/Internet Banking.The Fee detailed ,Payment mode and exact amount can be found in pdf link at – DTU University Portal. Note- There is no application fee for deputation vacancies.
DTU Technical Notification 2018 Apply Online Form
Eligible person who are willing to apply under Delhi Technological University jobs should have to fulfills the basic criteria prescribed by Delhi Govt.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can submit Online application form through the online portal – http://recruitment.dtu.ac.in/tntp/login.php on or before 20 February 2019
Note:- Self attested Printed Application Form with copies of Educational and Professional Qualifications, Experience, Caste Certificate must also be submitted at the University campus in the Recruitment Cell, Ist Floor, Administrative Block, DTU OR sent by post to The Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi-110042 latest by 20.02.2019 at 05.00 p.m.
Detailed Notification Link – Click here
Apply Online Link – http://recruitment.dtu.ac.in/tntp/
- Last date for DTU Technical Posts recruitment Application – 20/02/2019
- Online Application Start date – 20/12/2018
- Tentative date of Exam- Refer Site
Candidate who are willing to apply DTU Engineering ,Jr Mechanic & Technical assistant posts need to follow Notification link given below.The detailed exam Pattern, Publication of results ,Upload/Download Admit card can be available at http://recruitment.dtu.ac.in/tntp/index.php