IBBI Recruitment 2018 – :Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India online examination for 18 posts of Officer Grade as Assistant Manager vacancies .Eligible Indian citizens can submit online application on or before 02.04.2018 from 14.03.2018.All other IBBI Jobs criteria are given below
IBBI Vacancy Details for Assistant Manager Posts
- No. of Total Posts:18 Posts
- Eligibility:Graduate pass
- Application Last Date:14/03 /2018 extended to 02.04.2018
- Start date of Submission Online application:22/02/2018
- Name of Post : Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- General -11, Other Backward Classes -04, Scheduled Castes -02 & Scheduled Tribes -01
Applicant’s Eligibility Criteria
Age Criteria Limit : Candidates upper age limit should be 228 years as on 01.03.2018.Age relaxable are applicable as per rules for candidates belong to SC/ST/OBC community.
Educational Qualification:Candidates must have Pass CA / CS / CMA / LL. B. / MBA with Finance / Masters in Economics /Masters in Commerce from a Recognised University / Institution.Candidate are required to show MS Office, Word and Excel Applications knowledge
Mode of Selection:Candidates are get selected based online examination , Group discussion & Interview.
Online Examination Syllabus :-
- English Language -30 Questions and marks
- Quantitative Aptitude -20 Questions and marks
- Reasoning Ability -20 Questions and marks
- General Awareness- 20 Questions and marks
- Economy/Financial Sector Awareness -30 Questions and marks
- Insolvency and Related Laws -30 Questions and marks.
IBBI Lists of Online Exam Centre:
- Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Thane/Greater Mumbai,
Downloading of Call Letter:Candidates need to visit the website www.ibbi.gov.in for downloading call letters for online examination. Candidate are also get email/SMS intimation for Downloading call letter from IBBI Bank.
Pay Scale/Salary:Selected candidates will get pay for Officer A in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4)-53600-2000(1)-55600(17 years)
Application Fees:General / OBC – Rs.500/- plus GST . No fee for SC/ST/PWD candidates. Fee should be pay by online payment Gateway
Candidates who meet the educational qualification ,age criteria limit, Nationality and other IBBI recruitment rules may submit their application online from the website of http://www.ibbi.gov.in before the last date of online application 02/04/3018.
Detailed Official Notification
and Online application form
14 Mar 2018 Corrigendum- Notice for recruitment of officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
Other Related Govt Jobs:
IDBI Bank 760 Executive for Fresh Graduate
State bank of India Clerk Examination 8000 Posts
Reserve bank of India 27 Assistant Posts
UBI bank 100 Forex Officer Posts