Updated on July 7th, 2020
UK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online 724 GDS Posts:Government of India, Indian Postal Department, Uttarakhand Postal circle has given a notification for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS) vacancies under various division in Almora,Chamoli,Dehradun,Nainital,Pauri,Pithoragarh and Tehri. Eligible candidates interested can apply online UK GDS Posts from 08/06/2020 to 07/07/2020.More detailed information,Age,Educational,Selection and How to Apply are given below.
UK Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020- Vacancy Details
No of Total Posts:724 Posts
Application Submission Start Date: 08/06/2020
Application receiving last Date: 07/07/2020
Name of the Posts:BPM/ ABPM/ DakSevaks
GDS Vacancy Posts Categories:
- EWS 38
- OBC 96
- PWD-A 2
- PWD-B 9
- PWD-C 7
- SC 134
- ST 27
- UR 411
UK Postal Circle GDS 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should pass Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard from approved state boards by the respective State Govt. / Central Govt.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training institute approved By govt.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language
Age Criteria Limit:
As on 08.06.2020 Candidates should have age limit for GDS posts minimum 18 and maximum 40 years . The Upper Age are relaxable as per rules i.e 5 years for Schedule Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST),3 years for Other Backward Classes (OBC) and 10 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
Uttarakhand Postal Recruitment GDS 2020 – Selection Procedure
- Candidate get selected based on online submission of application, A ruled called “automatic generated merit list” by Govt of India.
- No weightage on higher qualification ,Mark will be count from 10th board exam
- Grade on class 10th subject will not be acceptable for qualification.
- For same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as
merit as per UK GDS Nptification 2020.
UK Postal GDS – Application fee
- Candidates nee to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Application Fees) for category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man .Fee can be deposit any branch office of UKC circle or can by pay by IPO.
- An applicant wish to pay online can do by paying Rs. 110 through Net banking of any authorized bank prescribed by Indiaposts for details go to here https://appost.in/onlinefee/
UK Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 – Application form
Candidate who are interested to apply UK GDS Posts must read detailed instruction,eligibility and other norms.Candidate are requested to visit first official site registered there detailed.Now follow the procedure How to fill UK GDS online application 2020 –
Step- I: Visit at http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
Step-II: Click on Registration under Stage -1 highlighted at yellow color and Registration number will be generated for STEG – II Fee payment and Finally Apply online at Stage-III,For Stage -II & III Skip Now,and Follow out Step -III for Stage – I Form filling –
Step – III: Clicking on Registration,Registration Form Will be open.
Step-IV: Stay on Step III, check the the Words “Posts Applying for Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement”
Step- V: Fill the form, Start with your name(As per 10thclass certificate including spaces,Father Name as per 10th Certificate and verify your mobile.
Step- VI: Upload Photo (File Format : “.jpg”; Size upto 50 KB) and Signature (File Format : “.jpg”; Size Upto 20 KB)
Step- VII: Verify CAPTCHA And Check preview of Application, If everything is ok go for STEP-VII.
Step-VIII: Next Submit Form A registration number will be generated. Pl dont forget to take print of online generated reference no for further process.
STEP – IX: Candidate who are comfortable for online payment go to Stage – II pay online fee otherwise go for offline payment at any head post office to your location.
STEP-X: This is the final form filling stage where you need to put your registration number and choose the UK circle will take you on Application Form,Document Upload,References Section and Print out of Application.
- Start date of Registration & its Fee : 08/06/2020
- Last Date of Registration & its Fee : 07/07/2020
- Apply Online Start Date: 08/06/2020
- Last date of Apply online: 07/07/2020
Important Link:Detailed Notification
UK Postal GDS – FAQ
Q.Who can apply UK Postal Circle Jobs?
Answer:- Indian citizen 10th class pass along with maximum 40 year age can apply GDS position.
Q.How many Post currently available in UTTARAKHAND CIRCLE(UK) ?
Answer: – As per latest Notification 2020, 724 no of Post need to fill.
Q. What are the Job profile under UK Postal circle ?
Answer:- Branch Post Master(BPM) – Managing Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) – Functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department
Dak Sevak – Sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
Q. What is TRCA under Uttarakhand Postal Circle Recruitment?
Answer:- TRCA is Term called for Time Related Continuity Allowance as per IndiaPosts. click here TRCA
Q. How many Post can i apply for UK GDS Engagement per Cycle?
Answer:- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts all over India per cycle of online
Q.How Should I notify by UK GDS Selection?
Answer:- The Department will be notify you by sms on your provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
Q. What are the documents required to upload UK GDS Application Online?
- X class / SSC Certificate
- DOB proof
- Computer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Certificate of Disability
- Certificate of Transgender
Q.How should I contact regarding GDS Vacancy enquiry at UK Postal Circle ?
- By email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help line number: 0135-2655911
- Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data can be reach at
Q.What are the Scale of pay and other benefits available under Uttarakhand Postal Jobs?
Answer:- Sacle of Pay Rs.10000 PM for GDS along with othrer benefits like insurance,HRA,TA,DA and etc.
Posts Office Jobs Recruitment ; MTS,GDS 94 Posts Online