NFC Recruitment 2018 Notification – Apply Driver & Nurse Posts :Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment Hyderabad Vacancy 2018.NFC recruitment 2018 under Atomic Energy Govt of India..Check out detailed NFC recruitment Criteria for SSC/HSLC/HMV Driver,LDC Personal,Age ,Eligibility condition,Reservation of Vacancies,Salary,Selection Procedure,NFC Jobs Application Form & PDF Link are given below.
Nuclear Fuel Complex(NFC )Recruitment 2018 Notification – Department of Atomic Energy,ECIL Post,Hyderbad @ www.nfc.gov.in
Government of India Department of Atomic Energy Nuclear Fuel Complex has Published recruitment notice to invite Qualified Nurse,Driver,Stenographer,LDC individual to join their various unit based India. Applicant from Indian citizen are eligible to apply under NFC.Candidate from all communities of SC/ST/OBC are also can be eligible to apply for Central Govt Jobs based on recruitment criteria. Therefore, candidate who wish to make a successful career with Atomic energy can start submit Application form online within 29th June 2018.
NFC Driver,UDC & Steno Jobs 2018 – updated Vacancy
Name of The Company:Department of Atomic Energy Nuclear Fuel Complex
Location : Hyderabad,Tamilnadu
NFC Apply online Start date: 9th June 2018
NFC online Application Last Date: 29th June 2018
No. of Total Posts:35 vacancies
Name of the Posts:
- Driver Cum Pump Operator Cum Fireman-11
- Driver (Ordinary Grade)-10
- Upper Division Clerk-04
- Sub Officer-03
- Nurse– 02
- Stenographer Gr-II(English)-02
- Stenographer Gr-III (English)-01
- Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi)-01
- Leading Fireman-01
- Security Guard-01
Community Wise Vacancies:
- GEN –
NFC Recruitment 2018 – Eligibility for Driver,UDC & Stenographer Jobs
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for Driver,UDc,Steno & Others posts.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate belong to UR should have Minimum – 18 Years & maximum 45 year age for Sub Officer,Upto 37 Fireman,Upto 27 for Pump Operator Jobs & 27 years all other vacancies as per notification of NFC recruitment 2018.Age Relaxation are applicable to SC/ST/OBC Candidate as per Indian Govt rules.
Qualification:To apply at NFC Driver Stenographer Recruitment 2018,Applicant should have passed
Driver Cum Pump Operator Cum Fireman
- 12th Pass in pure Science(Physics,Math & Chemistry)
- Plus Valid HMV Driving Licensed
- Plus one year driving experience + Certificate Course in Fire Fighting equipments such as Fire Extinguisher e
- Pass in Tenth (10th) Standard (SSC)
- LHMV Licensed
Upper Division Clerk(UDC)
- University Recognised Graduation Degree
- Speed of 30 WPM in English Typewriting
- Knowledge of computer data processing
- SSC or equivalent plus Sub Officers Course from National Fire Service College Or
- CISF Fire Training Centre.Persons having valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License
For Nurse Jobs
- XII Standard and Diploma in Nursing & Mid-wifery or
- B.Sc. (Nursing)or
- Nursing ‘A’ Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or
- Nursing Assistant Class III & above from the Armed Forces
- Matriculation (SSC)
- Speed 100 wpm in English stenography.
- Speed of 45 wpm in English typewriting
Stenographer Gr-III (English)
- 10th pass
- Speed 80 wpm in English stenography.
- Speed of 30 wpm in English typewriting
Stenographer Gr-III (Hindi)
- Class 10th standard 0r Equivalent
- Speed 100 wpm in Hindi stenography.
- Speed of 45 wpm in Hindi typewriting
- SSC or equivalent or CISF Corse
- Class 1oth Pass or Equivalent
NFC Jobs Selection Process:
Preliminary Merit list will be prepare on the basis of Qualification Applicant from all communities candidate need to appeared for written examination,Skill Test/Practical Test followed by Medical examination .Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update can be available at official site.
NFC Jobs Salary/Scale of Pay:The salary can start from Rs.19900 and can reach near about Rs.44900 along with other pay perks & benefits as per Government Jobs Recruitment rules.
Application Fee 2018 – Nuclear Fuel Complex Driver Steno Jobs
Indian candidate required to pay an application fee Rs,150 for Post no.3,5 & 7 and Rs. 100 for all others (General candidates) & NIl for SC/ST candidates .Fee should be pay online mode for Group C,Ordinary Grade & Administrative position by Debit Card/Credit Card(The Fee detailed ,Payment mode and exact amount are specified in pdf link so that for authenticity you can visit official Employment Opportunity page for latest updates at http://www.nfc.gov.in/AdvtNo-NFC_01_2018-final_English.pdf
NFC Application Form 2018 – Apply Online
All candidate who are willing to apply under Department of Atomic Energy Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs Recruitment should have to fulfill basic criteria prescribed by NFC Govt.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can Submit application form Online Through the www.nfc.gov.in
ABOUT NFC:Department of Atomic Energy(DAE) Nuclear Fuel Complex is under taking company of Indian government.DAE has been engaged in the development of nuclear power technology, applications of radiation technologies in the fields of agriculture, medicine, industry and basic research.DAE Has various Complex in Hyderabad (Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District), Tamil Nadu (Industrial Establishments) and NFC-Kota.
Candidate who are willing to apply NFC jobs in the position of Driver ,UDC,Stenographer,Fireman Vacancies need to follow Notification link given below.The detailed Written examination Pattern, Upload/Download Admid Card, Publication of results,Paper and syllabus for the Competitive examination may be available at link attached below
NFC Important Link:
Application Start date – 9th June 2018
Application Last Date – 29th June 2018
Related Govt Jobs: