Updated on October 7th, 2020
Name of The Recruitment Authority:Government of India Ministry of Defence (Indian Navy)
Location : IndianNaval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala
Name of Posts & No of Vacancies:
- Education Branch- 05 Posts
- Executive & Technical Branch – 29 Posts
Indian Navy Apply Online Start date: 6th October 2020
Application Last Date: 20 October 2020
No. of Total Posts:34 vacancies
Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for 10 + 2 Cadet entry jobs.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate should have age 02-07-2001 & 01-01-2004 as per Indian Navy notification .
Qualification:To apply at Indian Navy Group Group ‘C’ Jobs 2019,Applicant should have passed
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- JEE (Main) -2020 (for B.E./B.Tech) exam
- SSB interview
Indian Navy Technical Courses Selection Process
written examination, test followed by Medical examination .Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update can be available at official site.
Indian Navy Cadet Entry Salary/Pay Scale:Candidate who are willing to apply for central Govt Jobs will get best salary falong with other pay perks & benefits .
Indian Navy B.Tech Course How to apply
All candidate who are willing to apply under Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a four year B.Tech degree course under the 10+2(B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme should have to fulfills the basic criteria prescribed by Central Govt.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can submit application form online at http://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Apply Online Link – register here
- Start date to Application -06/10/2020
- Last date to apply – 20/10/2020
Related Govt Jobs :