Updated on July 29th, 2018
RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2018 : Reserve Bank of India Grade B Notification 2018 for Officer Jobs vacancy.Check out RBI Grade B Online Application form 2018 ,Selection,Exam Pattern, Salary.Eligible Graduate & Master Degree From Reputed Institute with Good marks Can apply under RBI recruitment 2018 ,Mumbai.
RBI Recruitment Location: – All India
RBI Officer Grade Apply Online Start date: – 3rd July 2018
RBI B Officer Apply Online Last date/: – 23rd July 2018 ( Same for Payment of Fee)
RBI Exam Notification date: -Phase -II (07/09/2018 for General,07/09/2018 & 06/09/2018 for DEPR & DISM) & Phase -I (16/08/2018)
Grade B Officer Results: – Few days after examination ,Refer the Notification
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- General – 127
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DEPR – 22
- Officers in Grade ‘B’(DR)- DSIM – 17
Reserve Bank of India Grade B Officer Posts 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for Grade B Notification.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Grade B Jobs Age Limit Requirement: The candidates should be between 18 to 30 years of age Age relaxation are applicable as per RBI recruitment 2018 i.e a. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) candidates.
Educational Qualification:To apply at RBI Recruitment 2018,Applicant should have passed
For RBI Grade B General
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent from recognised University
For Officer in Grade B DEPR Recruitment
- Master’s Degree in Economics / Econometrics / Quantitative Economics / Mathematical Economics / Integrated Economics Course/ Finance.
For Officer Grade B DSIM
- Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Mathematical Statistics/ Mathematical Economics/ Econometrics/ Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Kharagpur/ Applied Statistics & Informatics from IIT-Bombay OR Master’s Degree in Mathematics/M. Stat degree from Indian Statistical Institute
Note :- Marks Requirements & full detailed RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2018 check out – www.rbi.org.in
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Selection Process
Candidate are get selected based on Two stage examination followed by Interview as per RBI Advertisement 2018. Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update can be available at official site www.rbi.org.in notification 2018
RBI Grade B Officer Exam Pattern 2018:
- 200 No of MCQ for 200 marks
- 50 No of MCQ for Per subject
- Duration of Exam – 20 minutes
- Online Examination – Phase I & II
RBI Grade B Officer 2018 Syllabus:
1)Preliminary Exam syllabus
- Quantitative Ability
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Economic & Social Issues
- English Skills
RBI Grade B Officer Salary/Scale of Pay:The salary can fetch near about Rs.35000 along with other pay perks & benefits as per Reserve Bank of India 2018 Notification .
RBI Grade B Notification 2018 – Application Fee
Indian candidate required to pay an application fee Rs.850 for General /OBC candidates & Rs.100 for SC/ST/Ex-servicemen candidates / Persons with benchmark Disabilities (PwD) .Fee should be pay online mode for RBI Recruitment 2018.(The Fee detailed ,Payment mode and exact amount are specified in pdf link so that for authenticity you can visit official RBI page for latest updates at www.rbi.org.in
RBI Recruitment 2018 – Grade B officer Online Application Form
All candidate who are willing to apply under Reserve Bank of India Recruitment should have to fulfill basic criteria prescribed by Central Govt Authority.Candidate who meeting the Age,Qualification,Citizenship & others Application requirements can Submit RBI 2018 application form Through website of http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbigrbjjun18/Online within the last date of application.
Guideline for Online Application:-
- Log on http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbispldjun18 for – http://ibps.sifyitest.com/rbigrbjjun18/reg_start.php?
- Go for Grade B Officer Online Application
- Fill the Primary & Personal Information as per RBI Recruitment Notification 2018
- Do Save & Next(Do Not click Back Button/Refresh)
- Upload Photo Prescribed size
- Submit & Next
- Submit the Final Form
- Pay Application Fees online
- Take a take a printout of the application form & Keep it Secure.
Candidate who are willing to apply RBI 166 posts Recruitment need to follow Notification link given below.The detailed Written examination Pattern, Upload/Download Admit Card, Publication of results,Paper and Detailed syllabus for the Competitive examination may be available at link attached below