Updated on August 18th, 2018
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 – Apply 54953 Jobs vacancy:Staff Selection Commission Constable (GD) Examination Notification 2018 Apply online within 17th September 2018.Check out SSC GD Exam eligibility,Selection Process,Syllabus & Link of SSC GD Online Application Portal are given below.
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018 – 54953 Posts
Government of India,Staff Selection Commission, Mumbai has released a notification for Indian candidate to join for 54953 posts of Constable (GD) jobs vacancies in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018.SSC GD Online recruitment portal will be activate for submission of Online Application form from 17th August 2018 t0 17th Sept 2018.Therefore, Indian Job seeker upto 23 (GEN) years of ageand Matric pass candidate Interested to work Constable Jobs can submit SSC GD Online application form as per the the prescribed Notification 2018.
Candidate are required to pay examination fee for this govt jobs and the Lists of Exam center of Online Test,syllabus,exam pattern,Upload/Download Call Letter and all other Examination process useful link has atached at the end of posts.However,The Short detailed of Constable GD vacancy are describe below –
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Detailed
No of Total Posts:54953 Vacancies
Online Application Submission Start Date: 17/08/2018
Application Online Submission End Date: 17/09/2018
Date of Publication:July 2018
Job Location:All Over India
SSC GD Constable 2018 Posts Detailed
Community Wise Vacancies:
||GD Male Categories||GD Female Categories|
|SC||ST||OBC||UR||Male Total||SC||ST||OBC||UR||Female Total||Grand Total|
SSC Constable GD Notification 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for SSC GD Constable Posts .Candidate must have prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
As on 01.08.2018 Candidate should have minimum 18 years to maximum 23 year age For General/OBC Candidate .Age are relaxable for candidate belong to SC/ST/PWD. However, check SSC GD Latest notification 2018
AS per SSC GD Constable recruitment Notification 2018,As on 01.08.2018 Reckoned
- Class 10th standard/SSC/Matriculation Exam passed from Recognised Board or Central University /State University or any university recognised High School Certificate as per Govt of India Guideline or Equivalent for this purpose.
Salary/Pay Scale :
Candidate who passed the all examination conducted by Authority will be appointed for Constable GD Posts.The salary for SSC Constable GD under PB -1 , Rs 21700-69700 along with other benefits as per Central Govt.
Application Fee 2018
Candidate required to pay an Application Fee Charges of Rs. 100/ for General/OBC and Fee Exempted for SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman Women Candidates .Fee can by pay online using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards,Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets or Offline through SBI Collect Challan Form.(the fee detailed,Exact amount follow the SSC Notification 2018 )
How to submit SSC Constable GD Application Form 2018
Indian candidate who are willing to apply for the Constable (GD) in CAPFs, NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination, 2018 should have to fulfills basic criteria prescribed by Central Govt.Candidate who meets the Application eligibility requirements can do Part-I (One-Time Registration) by submitting the Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP),Email ID (to be verified through OTP),Aadhaar Number , Class 10th Board Roll Number & Year of Passing ,20 KB to 50 KB Scal Color Photo,10 to 20 KB JPEG Scan Signature through – http://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Apply
Guideline for Part-II (Online Application Form ):-
- Log on http://ssc.nic.in/ through your registered Email ID and password
- Go for Online Application under SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2018
- Provide Examination Centers Preference
- Primary & Personal Information Will auto fill from Step 1 Registration
- Enter highest qualification
- Provide age relaxation if you fall under this categories
- Do Save & Next(Do Not click Back Button/Refresh)
- Auto fill form step 1 Photo with signature
- Do “I agree” check box, fill up captcha code
- Submit & Next
- Submit the Final Form
- Pay Application Fees online
- Take a take a printout of the application form & Keep it Secure.
- Apply Online Start date – 17/08/2018
- Last Date – 17/09/2018
- Online Examination Date – refer http://ssc.nic.in/Portal/AdmitCard
- Downloading Admit Card/Call Letter – Update soon
- Answer Ker – Refer http://ssc.nic.in/Portal/AnswerKey
- For results – http://ssc.nic.in/Portal/Results
SSC GD Constable 2018 – Selection Process
Candidate are get selected based on PST,PET followed by on-line Examination and Medical Test.
SSC GD 2018 Exam Pattern
As mentioned above that candidate have to appeared firstly Physical Standard Test.Candidate who passed PST,PET will be shortlisted for Online Examination in second step .At final stage medical examination and document verification.SSC Online Examination cover four different sections and Exam will be 120 minutes duration based on MCQ type questions for Individual topics.First section General Intelligence & Reasoning, Second -QGeneral Knowledge & General Awareness,Third- Elementary Mathematics and final section 25 questions of English/Hindi Language Test .
Here is the lists of syllabus which can help you to prepare for Online examination 2018
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2018
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – 26 Questions on 25 Marks
- General Knowledge & General Awareness – 25 Questions on 25 Marks
- Elementary Mathematics Test – 25 Q on 25 Marks
- English/Hindi Language Test on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension 25 Questions
SSC GD Cut off Marks & Scores on online Test 2018
You should know about the scoring system of online exam and SSC can deduct one fourth (1/4) of the marks as penalty for wrong answer to arrive at corrected score.Therefore you have to pass in each section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview.
The Scores of SSC GD Online Examination :
Its depend Number of questions answered correctly along with in each of the objective tests in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores and distribution of scores of all the test forms. Cut off marks can be considered on the based of following patterns as follows
- Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers
- Corrected Score after applying difference in difficulty level
- Individual tests Scores
- Total Score
Note: Final cut off marks will be uploaded at the official Website at www.ssc.nic.in
SSC GD Admit Card 2018
SSC can Upload Admit card after the closing date of Online application Form and before 7 to 10 days days for Online test.There is no particular date has been announced so far so that candidate are advised to check www.ssc.nic.in for downloading GD Exam Admit Card/Hall Ticket/Call Letter 2018.
Regional networks of the SSC authority:-
- North Region(Rajasthan, Delhi & UK) – www.sscnr.net.in
- Western Region(Maharashtra, Gujarat & Goa) – www.sscwr.net
- MP Sub-Region (MP & Chhattisgarh) – www.sscmpr.org
- Eastern Region(WB, Orissa A&N Island, Sikkim) – www.sscer.org
- North Eastern Region(Assam, AP, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Nagaland, Mizoram) – www.sscner.org.
- Southern Region(AP, Punduchery,TN) – www.sscsr.gov.in
- KKR region(Karnataka, Kerala) – www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in
- North Western Region(Haryana, Punjab, J&K & HP) – www.sscnwr.org
- Central Region(UP & Bihar) – www.ssc-cr.org
GD Constable Results 2018
Staff Selection Commission can released Exam results based on total Marks obtained after applying all forms of scoring system in SSC GD Examination.Therefore the results will be published after the Examination at a particular date and candidate can check their detailed by entering registration no ,date of birth and Required Captcha.More detailed information will be update after the Final Notification of Constable Gd Recruitment 2018.
SSC Constable GD 2018 Preparation Tips
Candidate who are serious about the CAPF jobs under central Government are advised to get depth knowledge of individual topics,Practice SSC GD Mock Test 2018 can benefits Time Management Skill,Followed Previous Three years 2015,2016,2017 Questions Papers to get an idea about the exam,Join Coaching Centre for Live Classes & Discuss with friends and get study materials from teachers that can help you to crack the Online Test.There are several Online Jobs portal giving you option to download android Apps for Free Practice test ,Video Lectures and Previous year Question Papers so all this thing can surely improve your performance during Online examination.
Related Govt Jobs: