Updated on July 29th, 2018
- Night Watchman – 11 Posts
- Steno Typist Grade II – 16 Posts
- Computer Operator – 08 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 15 Posts
- Typists – 16 Posts
- Xerox Operator – 14 Posts
- Watchman- 18 Posts
- Driver – 04 Posts
- Office Assistant – 01 Post
Community Wise Vacancies:
- Scheduled Caste(SC):
- Scheduled Tribe(ST):
TN District Court Notification 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for peon jobs.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Candidate should have minimum 18 years to maximum 30 year age .Age may be relaxable for reserved candidate belong to SC/ST/PWD. However, you can check Pdf TN District Court recruitment notification link attached below.
To apply Tamil nadu District Court recruitment 2018,Applicant should have passed for
- 10th/Matriculation/SSC or any equivalent examination Passed from a recognised Board
- Graduation for Computer Operator
- SSLC with Type Writing in English/Tamil for Steno Typists
- Class VIII Pass with L&HMV Driving License for Driver jobs
- Plus knowledge local language
- For detailed qualification Check out TN district Court Notification2018 Link attached below.
TN District Court Recruitment 2018 – Selection Process
Candidate are get selected based on written examination .Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update can be available at official site.
District Court Salary/Scale of Pay :
The salary can start from Rs. and can reach near about Rs. along with other pay perks & benefits as per Government Jobs Recruitment rules. Pl check TN Court Notification link.
District Court 2018 – Application Fee
Candidate are required to pay an application fee of Rs. for General and Rs.for ST/SC/PwD/candidates.Fee must be pay online payment gateway using credit/Debit card
District Court Night Watchman,Driver,Steno Typists Jobs 2018 – Application Form
All candidate who are willing to apply under Peon Jobs recruitment should have to fulfills basic criteria prescribed by ecourt.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can download application form through online from ecourts http://ecourts.gov.in/TN
The detailed Written examination Pattern, syllabus,Upload/Download Admit Card,Results check on http://ecourts.gov.in
Related District Court Jobs: