Updated on August 17th, 2018
JaJpur District Judge Recruitment 2018 – Apply Clerk,Typists & Stenographer vacancy:Office of the District Judge JaJpur recruitment notification 2018 eligibility,Selection Process & Link of Application Form are given below.
District Judge Jajpur Recruitment 2018 – 15 Posts
Office of the District Judge Jajpur has released a notification to join for 15 posts of Stenographer ,Junior Clerk and Junior Typists jobs vacancy.Eligible Indian citizen upto 32 years of age and obtained necessary educational qualification can apply in prescribed format before 05/09/2018 from the date of advertisements on there official Website.Important dates,eligibility and vacancy detailed are also given at below.
District Judge 2018 Vacancy Detailed
No of Total Posts:15Vacancies
Application Start Date: 06/08/2018
Application Last Date: 05/09/2018
Date of Publication:6th August 2018
Name of the Posts & No of Vacancies:
- Junior Clerk Cum Copyist – 09 Posts
- Junior Typists – 04 posts
- Stenographer Grade III – 02 Posts
- Scheduled Caste(SC):04
- Scheduled Tribe(ST):07
Jajpur District Judge Clerk,Typists & Stenographer recruitment 2018 – Eligibility
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for District committee jobs.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Candidate should have minimum 18 years to maximum 32 year age .Age are relaxable for reserved candidate belong to SC/ST/PWD.
- 12th/HSC/or any equivalent examination Passed from a recognised Board along with Diploma in computer Application from a Govt Institute for Clerk Posts
- 12th with DCA
- Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English’ for Junior Typists
Stenographer Grade III
- 12th with DCA
- Minimum speed of go words in Shorthand and 4o words in Typewriting per minute in English
- Along with Odia Language
Candidate are get selected based on Part 1 examination followed by Part-II Examination & Viva Voce Test as follows
- Written Examination for Clerk Cum Copyist in GK,English,Asthmatics ,Computer Test & Viva Voce Test
- Stenographer & Typists – English,Shorthand & Type test,Type writing test,Computer Science Test
(Practical) and Viva-voce test
- Syllabus for Written examination check on Jajpur District Judge Notification link attached below.
Salary/Scale of Pay :
- The salary for Stenographer Grade III ,Rs. 25500 – 81,000
- Salary for Copyist & Typists ,Rs.19900 – 23200 along with DA,HRA admissible as per Govt rules.
Application Fee 2018
The examination fee Rs. 100 need to pay in the form of Treasury Challan “oo7o-other Administrative services-or Administration of Justice-5 or-services and Services fees-99o465o-Law Department-ggr67go-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by orissa District and subordinate courts” .Fee are exempted for SC/ST Candidates
Jajpur District Judge Clerk Steno recruitment 2018 – How to apply
Indian candidate are required to fulfills eligibility norms for this recruitment otherwise authority may cancel the application form.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can download application form online through the official web portal from https://districts.ecourts.gov.in
Completed application form along with all the supporting document should be send on or before 5th September 2018 at Office of the District Judge,Jajpur, Near Gandhi Chowk, Jajpur Town
Related Govt Jobs: