UT Administration Dadra & Nagar Haveli ,Staff Selection Board (Silvassa) released a vacancy notification to filling up various Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT) & Trained Graduate Teacher Posts.Indian Applicant interested under Daman & Diu State Govt Jobs can fill online application form on or before 02/09/2018.PGT TGT Vacancy Notification 2018 & Apply Online procedure are available from Website – http://dnh.nic.in/jobs-dadra-nagar-haveli.aspx
Name of The Recruitment Authority:UT Administration Dadra & Nagar Haveli
Employment Location : Daman & Diu
Name of the Posts & No of Vacancies:07 Jobs
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 130 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 61 Post
Important Dates :
Apply Online Start date: 16th August 2018
Online Application Last Date: 2nd September 2018
No. of Total Posts:191 vacancies
PGT TGT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate must be Indian Citizen and should be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate should have Minimum 21 to maximum 35 year age as per UT Administration Notification 2018.
- Master Degree in relevant discipline for Post Graduate Teacher(PGT) Posts
- Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline for Trained Graduate Teacher(TGT) Posts
Check out Latest Jobs:
- APPSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2018- Apply PGT TGT 676 Vacancy Online
- Puducherry Recruitment 2018 – 33 Teacher Vacancy
- CBSE Recruitment 2018 – Primary Teacher Posts Appy Online
- Bargarh District Collector Recruitment 2018 -33 Teacher & Clerk
- Mumbai University Assistant Professor Recruitment 2018- Apply 154 Vacancy Online
Applicant from all communities candidate need to appeared for Interview followed by Document verification.
Salary/Pay Scale:Candidate who are willing to apply under State Govt Jobs will get Rs.47000-151000/ for PGT Posts and Rs.47600-142400 for TGT Posts with GP .
How to apply ?
Candidate must apply online through UT Administration Dadra & Nagar Haveli official site-http://dnh.nic.in/jobs-dadra-nagar-haveli.aspx