Union Public Service Commission Examination 2019 – 392 Posts
UPSC under government of India inviting to attend for NDA,NA examination 2019 which will be held on 21st April, 2019 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 143rd Course, and for the 105th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) starting from 2nd January, 2020 as per notification published on website at upsc.gov.in
UPSC Vacancy Details:
No of Total vacancies: 398 Posts
Eligibility : 12th Pass under 10 + 2 System
Application Last date:04/02/2019
Date of Publication:9th January 2019
Name of the Posts:
- National Dffence Academy((NDA) – 208 for Army, 42 for Navy,92 for Air Force
- Indian National Academy – 50 Posts
Eligibility for UPSC NDA NA Vacancy 2019
Candidate must be Indian Citizen with no criminal background for Central govt jobs.Candidate must be medically fit along with prescribed Age & qualification as follows;
Age Limit: Candidate should have minimum not less than 02-07-2000 to maximum not later than 01-07-2003 as per notification.
Qualification:To apply at UPSC NDA NA Examination 2019,Applicant should have passed
- Class 12th Standard/S.S.L.C examination Passed from a recognised Board or Equivalent for Army Wing of National Defence Academy
- 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and
Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings NA.
- 11th class exam pass not eligible
- Debarred candidate not eligible
UPSC Selection Process:
Applicant from all male female candidate need to appeared for written examination followed by Document verification(DV). Detailed of Exam Pattern,syllabus and all other latest update are available at official site.However you can also check attachment at the end of this.
Salary/Scale of Pay :
The salary can start from Rs.9560 and can reach near about Rs.34500 along with other pay perks & benefits as per Government Jobs Recruitment rules.
Application Fee 2019
- Rs. 100 for General
- Nil for SC/ST candidates/Sons of JCOs/NCOs/ORs
- Pay by Cash On SBI Branch OR
- Online using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/MasterCard/Rupay Credit/Debit Card
UPSC Exam Application Form 2019
All candidate who are willing to apply under UPSC NDA NA jobs should have to fulfill basic criteria prescribed by central Government.Candidate who meeting the Application requirements can apply online from the official site http://www.upsc.gov.in
Candidate who are willing to apply UPSC jobs need to follow Notification link given below.The detailed Written examination Pattern, syllabus,Upload/Download Admit Card,Results ,etc will be update at http://www.upsc.gov.in/exams-related-info/exam-notification
Part – I Registration Link – Click here
Part -II Registration link – Click here