Updated on October 5th, 2020
MMS Kolkata Recruitment 2020 – Apply Skilled artisan Posts:Senior manager,Mail Motor Services,Kolkata Notification at https://www.Indiapost.Gov.in for 19 posts of Motor Vehicle Mechanic,Painter,Electricain & Skilled Artisan jobs in under Kolkata Postal circle.Candidate interested this vacancy Check age & Education ,Selection Process & How to Apply are given below.
Mail Motor Services Notification 2020 – 19 Posts details
- No of Total Posts:19 Posts
- Eligibility:10th pass
- Application Start Date: Within 30 days from 03/10/2020
- Application Submission End Date: Within 30 days
- Name of The Posts:Skileed Artisan
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic- 08 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Electrician – 04 Posts
- Blacksmith- 02 Posts
- Painter- 02
- Upholster- 01
- Carpenter & Joiner – 01
Kolkata Mail Motor Services Postal Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 10th Passed from a recognised board with Light &Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.Driving Maneuver skill must plus ITI Trade in Mechanical & Electrical for Posts No.1 & 2
- For Caprpenter,Painter,Blacksmith Relevant ITI Trades
Age Limit: 18 to 30 yrs. [Relaxable5 years for SC&ST,3 years for OBC,for Government Servants upto 40 years .
Selection Process:Candidate are get selected based on the basis of driving test to assess their competency to drive light and heavy motor vehicles & Trade Test.
Examination Pattern : Candidates will be informed about driving test date and venue for eligible applicant only.
Pay Scale/Salary:Selected candidates will get pay Per Month Rs.4200 -Rs.20200 / plus GP Rs.1900 and other allowances
How to Apply Kolkata Mail Motor services Jobs 2020
Candidates can apply in plain paper with latest Biodata mentioning Personal ,educational Details and two self attested passport size photographs along with attested copes of all document should be send by registered Posts/Speed Posts to in an envelope duly superscripting the post applied for and addressed to ‘The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Services, 139, Beleghata Road, Kolkata ‐700015 within a period of sixty (30 ) days from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News by 1700 Hours
Advertisements link – Click here